first cycle, walkthrough, help, etc READ!!

boobiesinmygrill

okay first off, i have been trying to do as much searching and gain as much knowledge as i can, i know steroids are a huge step when it comes to pumping weights. so bare with me if somethings are off or wrong i am looking to basically get all my facts in line and down to a T before going fourth with my cycle....

with that being said, i was in thailand over the last weekend and was able to pick up what i think i will be needing for my first cycle... this is the gear i grabbed while there. i will try to get some pics of them all on here if i can in the next day or so.

needles and syringes i got 23x1.5 for injecting and 18x1 for pulling from the amps....
depo-test 250 by Unigen Life Sciences, 5 amps in each box, so 1250mg per box, i got 6000mg total that should be 12 week cycle plus one remaining shot....
Nolvadex-D by Astrazeneca, one package i believe its 30mg ea and 30 tablets of it, i dont have any of this with me right now its back home, ill check on that again later to confirm...
I asked for Clomid and they said too expensive and didnt have but said this is about the same, so i thought id buy it and run it by you guys to see, and if not ill wait til i get some real clomid on hand before starting, its ovinum, Clomiphene Citrate, made by Biolab Co. looked it up a bit kinda seems to be for women and antiestrogen but will have to look more into it...
and then my kickstart is Danabol, forgot to write down the companies name but as far as i could tell from all my forum searching danabol and dianabol are the same thing.... is this correct or am i way wrong?

okay now ill probably forget somethings and come back and add it in as i remember it, but please help me get this all straight and in good order before i go into this and all... and sorry if this post is messy as hell lol

okay my plan is to do a 12 week cycle, something like

1-12 Test E @ 500mg/wk: 2 shots of 250mg on Monday/Thursday
1-4 Dbol 40mg/day split up throughout the day
PCT
12-15 Nolvadex 50/40/20/20 i.e: 50wk12/40wk13/20wk14/20wk15
12-15 Clomiphene 100/50/20/20 i.e 100wk12/50wk13/20wk14/20wk15

injecting will go into my glutimus maximus, forums all say thats usually best spot and easiest, ill go for the top outter portion, insert needle, suck the syringe back, if not blood getting sucked in, slowly insert test, if blood ill back out and inject in a different spot, i will do one cheek on monday and other cheeck on thursday, to try to keep scar tissue and soreness down, shower before to relax muscle.

i plan on doing quite a few dry runs before i actually start, and thats after i have it all down on paper and everything is right, i know the risks and benefits, etc, im trying to do this as best i can and as smart as i can.

okay now i know everyone wants stats so im 22 male, around 16% b.f. been lifting hard for around a year now, just hit the 315 bench press club, i feel i have been making very good gains lately dont plan on stopping, very active person, got a diet set in place.

p.s. i plan on go for around 2g of protein per lb of weight, stay on creatine throughout the cycle (is this a smart choice?) multivitamin, glutamine, BCAA's, and i think thats about it as far as daily supplements.

please info info/help/comments will be of help and taken into consideration, like i said looking to make good smart choices and safe a cycle as possible. thanks in advance, sorry for the sloppy post. i will check back in tomorrow night.

it's go forth.

anyway.

just real quick, your pct should come a couple of weeks after your last shot of test. so thursday of the 14th week would be when you'd start your pct.

also, probably don't need to do 100 clomid the first day. just keep it at 50 the whole time.

how heavy are you right now man? if you've been seeing good gains recently, then i'd definitely wait before starting aas. you haven't been working out that long at just a year you can probably continue to see some pretty decent gains in strength and size with the right eating and training.

but you already have the stuff i seriously doubt you'd wait for like another year. i'd recommend getting your dieting in order first though. you need to have everything else in order BEFORE you ever cycle.

You will also most likely need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at that test dose. Get either Arimidex or Aeromasin and have it on hand before your first injection. Use it if you get sensitive around your nips.

I would recommend waiting. You are young and have only been lifting a year.

Your plan is solid, and the advice given above makes it just about perfect. Make sure you are eating right to maximize your cycle.

Good luck, post your results! :)

Looks great. You did a lot of good research before you started anything. Besides that yeah the cycle looks good and the advice some people here said you should take it (I mean the Aromatase inhibitor (AI), ect. i like aromasin.) i think your ready to go. Have fun.

Mn you seemed you done alot of home work and research,just listen to what the other guys posted to ya and you will be cool,keep us posted and good luck!!

I would save the creatine, so you can figure out how much water the test is going to make you hold. If your BF% was lower I would say go for it.

Start it late in the cycle if your not holding too much water, then run it through and past PCT.

I'd drop the creatine during your cycle cus ur gonna being holding plenty of water from the dbol. I like to start creatine the day I start my post cycle therapy (pct). I only use creatine when I'm off aas.

I'd drop the creatine during your cycle cus ur gonna being holding plenty of water from the dbol. I like to start creatine the day I start my post cycle therapy (pct). I only use creatine when I'm off aas.

do all creatine types make you retain water when you take them

I think so. I've only taken mono creatine. I just feel if your taking steroids u do not need an over the counter supplement, especially one that puts water into your muscles. I'd rather save it for off cycle when u lose that water weight u had on cycle.

I'm confused, do you have clomid or not and clomid is basically used for women for breast cancer but used in post cycle therapy (pct) to help a male start natural test going again.

You should get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), I prefer aromisin(exemestane) or you can get arimidex(anastrazole) that will help for estro sides IF you get them ie. gyno.

Look into hcg which would be run through the cycle at 250iu twice a week and up to 4 days before post cycle therapy (pct).

The actuall cycle is good. I wouldn't take "dry runs" at pinning. There's no need, if you are going to cycle google how to inject and do it when ready.
For post cycle therapy (pct) nolva 40,40,20,20 clomid 50,50,50,50.

With that being said, I would wait until you are closer to 25 and continue to work hard and eat properly but considering you already have the gear I can't see that happening.

Read DET OAK sticky on post cycle therapy (pct) and more on hcg but I think he covered it all.

Last edited:
hey thanks for all the good replies and the quickness of them also. ill kind of answer things as i see them in order...

ezred yea thats right i knew pct is 2 weeks after last shot i just kind of jumped the gun there but ill note that down. as for my weight i am currently 196

zedhed i will look into getting an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if i can, thats one thing i should have looked harder into getting, i was just thinking that i could use the nolvadex in the case of sensitive nips or anything, could that work or no?

and i was thinking about the water retention with the creatine too, i have mono creatine, but ill just stop it prior to starting my cycle.

userat204 i have Clomiphene Citrate, like i was saying it looks to be basically like a clomid just a little cheaper brand, anyone wanna correct that if im wrong? and i didnt actually mean dry runs as in poke myself haha, i just meant practice going through the motion and time of day and everything.

i really appreciate everyones honest opinions, i have been seeing great gains and cutness and if i continue without aas and start hitting a better diet i know i would keep skyrocketing, so i am going to try to hold out haha, yes i already do have the stuff but it has exceptional shelf life from what i read.

i will keep you guys posted with updates to what i decide or anything else, good luck with everything guys.

Ok so you have clomid. That's what it's called is clomiphene citrate. You can purchase an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at our sponsor RUI,banner up top, or from any research company. Google research peptides and you can purchase from any of them. I would save nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is better and preferred for on cycle. I recommend aromisin which is also called exemexstane or liquid stane.

Everything else looks good. Let us know how it goes once you start, but I still suggest to wait.

hey thanks for all the good replies and the quickness of them also. ill kind of answer things as i see them in order...

ezred yea thats right i knew pct is 2 weeks after last shot i just kind of jumped the gun there but ill note that down. as for my weight i am currently 196

zedhed i will look into getting an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if i can, thats one thing i should have looked harder into getting, i was just thinking that i could use the nolvadex in the case of sensitive nips or anything, could that work or no?

and i was thinking about the water retention with the creatine too, i have mono creatine, but ill just stop it prior to starting my cycle.

userat204 i have Clomiphene Citrate, like i was saying it looks to be basically like a clomid just a little cheaper brand, anyone wanna correct that if im wrong? and i didnt actually mean dry runs as in poke myself haha, i just meant practice going through the motion and time of day and everything.

i really appreciate everyones honest opinions, i have been seeing great gains and cutness and if i continue without aas and start hitting a better diet i know i would keep skyrocketing, so i am going to try to hold out haha, yes i already do have the stuff but it has exceptional shelf life from what i read.

i will keep you guys posted with updates to what i decide or anything else, good luck with everything guys.

that's the smart way to go bro. you'll be happier in the long run i'm sure.

if your weight and bf estimate are correct you're sitting at around 165lbs of lean body mass.

you didn't tell us how tall you are i don't think. but anyway, if i were you i would shoot to get your lbm up to at at least 175 or so before starting. i would use that as a goal if it were me. you can drop some more fat and put some new muscle on to replace it. if you drop down to around 10-13% bf that would put you around 195-ish pounds.

that's just what i would be shooting for. you get on your way, seeing results that put you in line with that, and then i'd say you'll be more ready to jump on and take better advantage of the gear.

Back