first cycle

crazygymgrit

NEVER HALFASS ANYTHING
just wondering when I should start my test e with my d-bol. should I wait a couple weeks and run d-bol alone and then start the test or start both now?

Any help would be appreciated.

crazygymgrit said:
just wondering when I should start my test e with my d-bol. should I wait a couple weeks and run d-bol alone and then start the test or start both now?

Any help would be appreciated.

I wouldn't even bother running the dbol since it's your first cycle.

Anyhow, you would begin running the dbol as well as the test on the same day. The whole reasoning behind running the dbol the first few weeks would be to kick start your cycle (start making gains almost immediately) until the testosterone reaches high enough concentrations in your bloodstream.

Assuming you will go ten weeks I would run the dbol the last 3-4 weeks of your cycle. This will allow you to assess how your body responds to test and deal with the sides. Then see how dbol with test feels. Last it will help you squeeze those last few gains out of your cycle .

I am a fan of D-bol the first 4 weeks of any of my cycles. I keep all my doses as low as I can and still make gains. So I allways suggest 25mg/ed of d-bol for first 4 weeks of test cycle. Run test for 12 weeks min. Have a good post cycle therapy (pct) and look out! Great gains!. Good luck.....

killer38 said:
I am a fan of D-bol the first 4 weeks of any of my cycles. I keep all my doses as low as I can and still make gains. So I allways suggest 25mg/ed of d-bol for first 4 weeks of test cycle. Run test for 12 weeks min. Have a good post cycle therapy (pct) and look out! Great gains!. Good luck.....

I am to but this is his 1st cycle

roccodart440 said:
Assuming you will go ten weeks I would run the dbol the last 3-4 weeks of your cycle. This will allow you to assess how your body responds to test and deal with the sides. Then see how dbol with test feels. Last it will help you squeeze those last few gains out of your cycle .

This is good advice, as it will allow you to assess how you react to test alone, and then to dbol. This way you will know which on of the two are giving you bad side effects.

His first advice was even better - run a test only cycle first. No real need for two compounds on your first cycle as I don't you will gain any more than off test alone. You can only put on so much mass in a given period of time, even on steroids.

As this is my first steroid cycle, I have cycled prohormones many times, and have gotten great results with 1-ad, M1T and other proshormones. I just thought it was time to graduate to the next level. I am on day 4 of my d-bol and test e cycle and no sides so far. Well, unless my strength going way up is a side. I got a huge pump yesterday during my workout. I just feel crazy strong since starting. Guys in the gym were looking at me like I was nuts. I just couldn't seem to pile on enough wait. I love the feeling!

Back