First cycle...

tbolfist

First cycle...First Pictures 7weeks in...

Here's two pics...First legit cycle...Tbol/Tren....(Started an EQ cycle a over a year ago, but wasn't ready, so I stopped...I got my weight up, diet right, than started this cycle...

Diet's not perfect, but A LOT better than it was...
Exercise....2 days on 1 day off....

I have about 3.5 more weeks of this cycle....Just wanted to get some pics up...

Although I'm not a huge fan of the tbol, I can't complain with the results and the strength gains with this cycle...(I gained 10lbs)

29 yrs old
5'9"
197 lbs
17" arms
thats all I know...

Squat - 375 lbs
Incline bench - 285 lbs
Dead lift - 405 lbs...

I would like to lean out at around 197lbs...I am planning on taking EQ in July..Still not sure what Im going to stack with it...

Last edited:
looks good, seems like the tren is doing its job.

watch out for the battle tank it looks like its aiming to your head lol

Last edited:
I do cardio, but not as much as I could, or even should...

Yea, I love the Tren...It's fukin great...

Yea that tanks bout to blow it up!! lol.....

Last edited:
LiftTillIDie said:
Tren/Tbol only? How has your sex drive been? How much are you running of each?

That sex drive question, over and over....lol...

Tbol 50mg/day
Tren 100/every 3rd day....about 200/week....

Sex drive is fine...Never a problem....

LiftTillIDie said:
You get that question because that cycle would castrate most people. And tren e3d? What's up with that?

I get it about the Tren and sex drive...It actually doesn't bother me...I get some night sweats once in a while, that it...

What's up with e3d?? It works good...You sayin every other day would be better, or what???

just noticed its your first cycle... why tren?? you got good gains but i think with sum test you would of seen even more.. you getting any sides with the tren?

StylesB said:
just noticed its your first cycle... why tren?? you got good gains but i think with sum test you would of seen even more.. you getting any sides with the tren?

A friend of mine was takin it, told me to try it...I picked them both up, started with just the tbol, and hear from eveyone on this site to NOT TAKE THE TREN...About 4 weeks in it was starrin me in the face I had to try it...

I've had some night sweats which I dont mind at all...Sex drive is very normal....mild agression....but thats it....

since im seein no real sides with e3d, do you think eod I'd see more sides?? Should I stick with e3d?? I'm done in three weeks, so I might just try the eod...

I know with something else my gains would be even greater...10 lbs aint much...But I feel pretty good...

LifttilIdie --- Tren depot...

Last edited:
ah yes its hard wen you got the shit and its sitting there just waiting to be used lol. If i were you I would go to EOD but its up to you and how you feel.. the only problem i have with tren is i cant fucking sleep, well least not wen im supposed to sleep lol. 10lbs isnt to bad if you keep it, what is your post cycle therapy (pct) gonna look like.. your a big guy at 5'9" i think thats how tall you said you are.. what are your goals for future cyles. i would suggest b4 your next cycle post a thread saying ur current stats and what ur looking to achieve and you will be pointed in the right direction to get the most out of your cycle.

good luck with the remainder of your cycle, keep eating and training hard!!

'
StylesB said:
ah yes its hard wen you got the shit and its sitting there just waiting to be used lol. If i were you I would go to EOD but its up to you and how you feel.. the only problem i have with tren is i cant fucking sleep, well least not wen im supposed to sleep lol. 10lbs isnt to bad if you keep it, what is your post cycle therapy (pct) gonna look like.. your a big guy at 5'9" i think thats how tall you said you are.. what are your goals for future cyles. i would suggest b4 your next cycle post a thread saying ur current stats and what ur looking to achieve and you will be pointed in the right direction to get the most out of your cycle.

good luck with the remainder of your cycle, keep eating and training hard!!

Thanks bro...Yea 5'9" is my height...And I'm up all night, but it's cool cause I work part time nights...So, It works out...

I have a few things for post cycle therapy (pct), not sure what to do...What would you reccommend??

I'm 197lbs now, not cut...I'd like to get to this weight cut...So, Ill definetly be looking for peoples opinions....

Back