First Cycle

Dookie23

For my first cycle before summer to ass size, strenght and lean mass I was planning on trying 2 weeks of Test Prop, then 10 weeks of Sustanon and on the 6th week of Sustanon start Winstrol (winny) and take that for six weeks. The purpose of prop is to help jumpstart the Sustanon. Then at the end three weeks of clomid.
My friend is doing a similar cycle, 4 Weeks of Test Prop, on the third week of Prop he is starting Sustanon(for ten weeks) and then on the sixth week of Sustanon doing Winstrol (winny) for Six weeks. After Winstrol (winny) he is doing Clen for 2 weeks and then Clomid.
From all those expierenced, any suggestions? Which one is better, what changes would you reccomend?Any ratings 1-10 on how good it is?What should we expect to gain if we are 165lbs now and maxing out at 265 on Flat bench? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

StoneColdNTO said:
What is your age and lifting experience ??

Yes please post some more stats and what your experience is.

I wouldn't try to kick start a cycle of Sustanon (sust) with prop. Sustanon (sust) is a mix of test esters. If you do eod injections for 12 weeks you should be fine. I would go with cyp or enan myself.
But post some more information maybe we can give you more help.

Age and Experience

I am 19 years old and I have been training religiously for 3 years now. I am 5'10" and 165 pounds.

I'm actually thinking of trying to kickstart my next cycle with prop as well just to see how it would work... however if for some reason u do decide to go ahead and give it a try i'd say to start the Sustanon (sust) and the prop at the same time, Sustanon (sust) will take 3-4 weeks to kick in, so in order for the prop to jumpstart it, u need to run it during those 3 weeks, instead of the 2 weeks of prop alone followed by sust...

gear is something serious tho, and it wont make miracles happen. make sure ur diet is in check b4 u start, ie protein, calories, etc. also be sure that u feel u've reached ur potential, or are happy with where u have gone naturally..

good luck in whatever u decide to do bro, the people here will help u with any questions u have

peace
rip

Back