Sketch2000

Considering running (first timer)

Peg-mgf 200 mcg daily
GHRP-6 and CJC dac modified 100 mcg 3x daily

For 6 weeks.

Goals - Hyperplasmia....

Thoughts?

Sketch

Peg mgf + igf DES. Use each one 2 days a wk for 8wks. Read up on dosing amount sand protocol

Ghrp 2 is good but needs a ghrh and needs to be ran for 14 wks min. Realty 18-20 wks.

Peg mgf + igf DES. Use each one 2 days a wk for 8wks. Read up on dosing amount sand protocol

Ghrp 2 is good but needs a ghrh and needs to be ran for 14 wks min. Realty 18-20 wks.

Yeah. The person that has recommended GHRP combo told me it needs to be run for about 12 weeks. I only have enough for the first 6 weeks (w/ peg mgf) I don't have a source for Igf DES (is it a peptide - or the actual IGF). I'm looking for something short (cycle wise) yours sounds perfect. Going to read up on it now.

Sketch

Any where that sells Ghrp 2 should sell igf DES too.

Peptides and anything GH related take a long time to show any gains.

Igf des and peg mgf would be the best short duration cycle.

Get 3 vials of each one.

Any where that sells Ghrp 2 should sell igf DES too.

Peptides and anything GH related take a long time to show any gains.

Igf des and peg mgf would be the best short duration cycle.

Get 3 vials of each one.

** I TRIED PM'ING YOU. IT WOULDN'T ALLOW IT.

Hey.

I got a reputation boost and source from someone on another forum.

They have the PEG MGF but not the IGF DES

The guy I've been talking with thats been helping me put my cycle together (and based on all the research I've done) recommended -

peg-MGF 200 mcg daily
Ghrp-6 and CJC dac modified 100 mcg 3x daily

For 6 weeks.

But like you said (and he also mentioned) the GHRP combo needs to be run for 12 weeks minimum.

I'm looking for something shorter. Which is what you recommended. (PEG-MGF / IGF-DES)

If I can create more muscle cells with a GH process or supplementation (whether it be synthetic, peptide, whatever) than I'd have more muscle to work with and build - am I correct with this logic? I'm looking to change my genetic profile with this. I don't think I need AS to do it if i can continue to exercise and gain more cells, etc...

Back