First Peptide Cycle

Checkk91

I placed an order for some cjc 1295, ghrp 2, and LR3 igf-1 from LabPE today. I'm planning on running 50ug LR3 PWO 5 weeks on 4 weeks off. GHRP 200 ug and cjc1295 100ug 3 times a day. Fasted cardio first thing in the morning after ghrp/cjc shot. lifting later in the afternoon. I also ordered some Animal Paks.

A couple things- what supplements should be ran with peptides?
Any tips to make the most out of this cycle?

Sounds great man. You mean iu's right? Just make sure you pin on an empty stomach and wait 30min at least to eat after. For the lr3 you will want a shake with lots of carbs, aminos, and creatine. The igf1 will shuttle these nutrients for you.

Good to know, thanks.

Also, what should my diet look like for bulking without adding too much to my BF? Just like it would if I wasn't using peptides or would it be beneficial to eat less?

I'd say try what works for you without peptides and see if it amplifies it for you. Then you can adjust up or down in calories and ratios of protein/carbs/fats, etc as needed. This way you can get a feel for how effective they are for you. I'm sure it varies from lab rat to lab rat.

Just an update. First, Labpe seems like a great source. I received my package from them in 2 days, my BAC and other supplements both took 4 to get to me.

I started the LR3 Tuesday(3 doses now) and the cjc+ghrp Tuesday night(6 doses.)

So far, I have been really hungry for carbs. I was on a low carb diet before I started and was fine eating 60-80 grams a day; now that wont even get me to noon without feeling hypoglycemic.

My fingers are also starting to feel a little stiff.

My recovery time seems greatly improved, I did back and bi's yesterday and hit a personal best on curl today just for fun(I don't normally train the same muscle that often, i only wanted to see if I could since I normally wouldn't be able to.)

Sleep has improved.

Amazing pump that leaves muscles looking full longer.

Will update again once things start changing.

I'm loving the peps so far. I can tell my body fat is dropping and that my muscle is building at a quicker rate.

I'm planning my next months run now. I'm dropping the IGF-1 LR3(Im already looking forward to April when I bring it back) but also want to add a new pre-workout. I have been using Jack3d(with the dimethylamine) and love the stimulated feeling but Im now taking 3 scoops a day and barely feeling it. Are there any RC's that I could throw in that would bring me to that "I want to run to the gym and battle charge anyone who gets in my way" feeling. Would GW, Clen, or anything along those lines do that?

Glad to see everything is going smoothly so far. My pet unicorn just started back on the cjc/ghrp6 combo. Got some lr3 sitting around to use in the near future too.

Use the LR3 the next day after workouts. First thing AM

If u use it post WO u will stop natural mgf and igf......which u want to take advantage of since ur cycling it.

^ first time I heard that but I'll try it and see what happens.

I did place an order for more mod grf and ghrp2. Also some Clen that I'm going to incorporate into the cycle and some Melanotan 2. This is all from from Purchase Peptides.

Solid Muscle - quality product*

Last edited:
I placed an order for some cjc 1295, ghrp 2, and LR3 igf-1 from LabPE today. I'm planning on running 50ug LR3 PWO 5 weeks on 4 weeks off. GHRP 200 ug and cjc1295 100ug 3 times a day. Fasted cardio first thing in the morning after ghrp/cjc shot. lifting later in the afternoon. I also ordered some Animal Paks.

A couple things- what supplements should be ran with peptides?
Any tips to make the most out of this cycle?

I really don't think the animal packs are worth your money dude. The same money you are spending their could be spent on other peptides to increase your gains in different ways. DSIP peptide will help your body stay in delta wave sleep longer which will increase the amount of LH released. Protein protein protein, diet diet diet, vitamins, creatine wouldn't be a bad idea, drink lots of water, oh and shit, I forgot, try out the SARMs with it. I can't wait to see how they stack with my cycle.

Just bought some TB500 to add to my cycle. Sounds like a good addition!

Last edited:
A little 2 week update: Weight is about the same, 2.5 inches off my waist, 1 inch off my hips(havn't seen any change before i started,) seeing veins that have been hidden for years, more separation and growth of muscles. My fingers hurt non-stop and more so when I move them. My nails are growing faster. I'm guessing most of this is from the LR3 since the other 2 peptides are slower acting.

I will be adding either mk-2866 or the new SARM that is coming out any time that is supposedly 12 times stronger than that next month(starting month 3.) I'm just trying to get a feel of the full affects of the peptides before I do.

About the TB500, does it have any benefit other than repairing injuries?

A little 2 week update: Weight is about the same, 2.5 inches off my waist, 1 inch off my hips(havn't seen any change before i started,) seeing veins that have been hidden for years, more separation and growth of muscles. My fingers hurt non-stop and more so when I move them. My nails are growing faster. I'm guessing most of this is from the LR3 since the other 2 peptides are slower acting.

I will be adding either mk-2866 or the new SARM that is coming out any time that is supposedly 12 times stronger than that next month(starting month 3.) I'm just trying to get a feel of the full affects of the peptides before I do.

Tb500, there are some supposed effects other than healing attributed to it but I personally never noticed them. However, it works very well for me to speed up recovery from injuries.

Sent from my nexus 7
Labpe|buy Melanotan II|Melanotan II|Melanotan I|Buy U.S. Peptides Online, Sale For Research

they say high dosages are necessry for the full effect, but it has mild anabolic effect and supposed significant increase in endurance

Let us know how the tb500 goes, that does sound like an interesting addition.

Got my Clen in the mail today, took 40 mcg maybe 45 minutes ago and all I can say is wow... I never realized how bad my lungs were(was a smoker and drug user for years) I can breath way better. Extremely stimulating! PP's clen is G2G just like everyone else has said in their logs.

That is some serious changes in 2 weeks. Must have been lots of water or something 2.5 inches? Are you sure? LOL :)

I'd guess it was water weight but I've been keeping measurements regularly the last few months and there was no change on my waist for almost a month before that and no change on my hips for 2 months. Or maybe just knowing I'm spending so much on peptides is making me give that much more dedication to my diet and weight training. It's probably important to state that I think I'm around 18-20%bf too.

That makes sense and at around 18-20% diet and exercise alone will probably make some quick changes in the first few weeks. Just don't get discouraged after changes slow down. Keep rolling with it!

Just prepaid to have my growth hormone levels checked. I work a double tomorrow and Monday, but next week's schedule is not posted yet so I'm hoping I'll get a chance to go Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll be doing 200 mcg ghrp-2 and 100 mcg of mod grf right before I leave, so I'm hoping by the time I have the blood draw done I'll be at peak levels. Any tips to get the most of this?

Cool let us know how it turns out and which lab you used. Always good to hear confirming results. :)

Back