First steroid cycle, Testosterone 12wk

Hello everybody!

I am set on starting using steroids, I have done a lot of research and I know quite a lot, but of course have no experience. I have also red quite a few steroid usage logs, but none of them seem to be very detailed and they die off quite fast, so...!

Also I think that this will be highly appealing to a lot of people becuase I have never used steroids before and this will be a honst first use log.

My stats:

Age 27, I have been working out for something like 7 years, but last 2 years was the most intensive and most productive ones.
Height 5ft 11in (180cm), Weight 191lb (87 kg), BF 12~13%

So I will keep track of:
1)Overall steroid usage, injections etc (there might be some pictures, injection tips from experience etc)

2)Strength stats ( I will log my workouts online, so everyone can see how is my strength developing while using steroids, while beoing on PCT and so on)

3)Body stats (not only the usual measurements, but steroid related problem areas as well. For example, hair line, to see if my hairs aren’t going thinner, acne etc)

4) Nutrition. This won’t be a one of the nutrition logs, so don’t expect much of this, but I will post my diet and overall info, how is it going, from time to time. I will post what I’m using supplement wise as well.

5)Bloodwork, this is the most important thing I want to do, I want this to be as helpful as it can be, so for now I’m set on checking: complete blood count, lipid profile, estradiol, ALT, AST, free & total testosterone, PSA

Some of the bloodwork tests might change upon steroids used, I think, that these might be the most important ones. I am planning on doing bloodwork monthly.

5)Other things like blood pressure, overall feeling, sex drive and maybe something else.
Also, before taking steroids I will check if my hearth is ok, and probably I will run a 2 month cycle of clen, to shed some fat, to get closer to single digit BF, so there would be less estrogen based side effects.

First cycle will be a 12wk cycle of Testosterone cypionate, toward the end of the cycle I will add HCG @1000IU wk (2 pins per week). Arimidex will be used on cycle, if needed (excessive water bloat, acne getting out of hand, gyno etc.) I will do a PCT as well – clomid and tamoxifen.
I am not doing all of this yet because I would like to get some input on what I chould change, log etc. I’m especially curious about the bloodwork.

Everything will be done on my site, not on forums, because I would like to keep it organised and would not be happy if someone would just delete my posts..

There will be pictures as well, maybe some videos if someone will be interested.

I’m open to suggestions and ecouragement, since this will take a lot of time for me, but I want people to get good info about what they should expect and how to proceed.

Of course I will have bloodwork done before starting. (I had it done about a month ago as well, but there was no estradiol and some other indicators)

use HCG during your cycle.
Ai start from day one
everything else looks good.

Last edited:
use HCG during your cycle.
Ai start from day one
everything else looks good.

Thanks for the input, but the only benefit from using HCG from beginning is less (or no) testicular atrophy. The downsides would be more estrogen, so I would indeed need to use AI from day 1.
Estrogen is quite usefull if it's no too much, that's why I don't want to use AI from the beginning - I want to see how I react to Test alone. 500mg/w is wuite tolareble I think!

It is recommended to use an ai from day one regardless of using hcg or not. An ai manages estrogen. If you wait too long to manage estrogen and you start getting unwanted sides, well you will have to use other methods in conjunction with an ai to manage the shitty mess you put yourself in. It's a lot easier to run a recommended dose of an ai at the beginning of cycle and get bloodwork done 4-6 weeks in to see if it is dialed in as opposed to chasing your tail around from week 3 until you ultimately stop the cycle and figure out what's wrong with many trips getting bloodwork done...

In my first cycle following the guidance of a trainer he didn't put me on any HCG and I was ok, but on my 2nd cycle I did feel a bit off during my first month (had problem with keeping erection, etc) and with help from bloodwork showing problems and then starting HCG all came back to normal in the end of the cycle when I also finished my PCT so now on my 3rd cycle I already have both AI & HCG from start. So, listen to all the pros here they know what they are talking about.

In my first cycle following the guidance of a trainer he didn't put me on any HCG and I was ok, but on my 2nd cycle I did feel a bit off during my first month (had problem with keeping erection, etc) and with help from bloodwork showing problems and then starting HCG all came back to normal in the end of the cycle when I also finished my PCT so now on my 3rd cycle I already have both AI & HCG from start. So, listen to all the pros here they know what they are talking about.

Were the doses of testosterone the same for all 3 cycles or they got higher?

Back