First Time SARM user - Cycle Recommendations?

Heise

Hello all,

So I have finally decided to do some research and run a SARM cycle. I have been lifting and contemplating for a good while now, as my last foray into any type of AAS alternative was AndroMass in 2012; and I had GREAT results during that cycle, even though I got sick twice. I have been lifting off and on since 2009, my biggest gains were in 2011/2012 and I still have a training regimen but really haven't felt like I did back in those times, I want to get my blood work done, but only if I am 100% certain on what SARM cycle I want to run. My main goal is bulking, then strength as secondary. So far I have narrowed it down to LG, Osta or S4? Shold I run a dose low enough for gains but no PCT? Guy at local nutrition aid I dont need PCT...but I read on here if I go for 8 weeks or more than 30mg I will need nolva/clomid. But being a first timer I am not sure what to run. 6 weels, 8 week?

My stats:
Goal: Bulk, then next would be strength, weight loss is not on my agenda right now...
of course I still want the drive, focus, pumps and energy
Weight: 190lbs
Male
Currently have a split routine 3-4x a week. Trying to up cardio a couple times a week.
No previous health conditions.
Which blood work should I have done, not sure whats the best way to run it or what panel? Hormone panel?
Going to keep supplements: BCAA's, Whey Protein, Creatine, Multi-Vitamin, Fish Oil, Green Drink and possible a few others extras such as Coq12, Waxy Maize and I wanted to run a testosterone/anabolic booster such as Tri Dermal by Primeval Labs, or others if anybody has a tried and tested product anyone knows of.
Want to also run L-Cartinine and DAA

There are a lot of SARMs dealers, sarms1 sarm seach, primeval labs etc. But what is the difference in quality of the SARM? pLabs are a bitch cheaper, while sarm search are a bit more expensive...

Are you only wanting to run one? Is 2 or more an option for you? As for the dose, there's a sticky at the top of this section that lays out each sarm and their effective dosing schemes. I'd stick to those and follow a proper pct protocol. If you're willing to even use the sarms, then do it right and don't sell yourself and your gains short. The sides are very minimal compared to the ph's that used to be available, and even the ones on the market today.

For bulking, I'm told LGD is the way to go. I haven't run that one yet. At the same time, you could also experience some nice gains from either the S-4 or Osta. I've run each of those solo and had great results.

As for prices - it's the same w/ almost everything, including sarms... You get what you pay for. sarmssearch products are top notch! You won't find much better out there on the market. Right now, they're running a special. Use code FORUM30 for 30% off your order.

Again, run them accordingly, and you'll reap greater benefits.

Cardio while bulking will make it harder to bulk - you are eating up your precious calories with the cardio.

That said, if you want a single compound, most people prefer LGD for bulking. Go SarmsSearch for your needs. Yes, they are a little more expensive, but they are also good quality. They have to be a quality supplier or 'ology would not let them be a sponsor...all the sponsors here were vetted first and if they ever go bad they will be dropped. Like Yjyankee said, use FORUM30 to get 30% off the list price. Plus there are reps for SS on this board so you know you can always get ahold of someone if you have issues. For me, that is worth a little extra money. Of course, the best service is when you never NEED to contact anyone, but for peace of mind it is nice to know they are there. :)

^^ agreed, id go with LGD. You will want to tone down the cardio if you're really wanting to bulk up. Up those calories (cleanly of course), hit it hard in the gym, and the LGD will definitely give you what you're looking for!

Btw...regardless of how low a dose you use, it's always recommended to run a PCT after a Sarms cycle. Although it may not be as bad as running a full-fledge AAS run, you're still going to experience some sort of shutdown.

Back