First Time Using DNP ***ADVICE NEEDED***

BostonGreek

Hello All,

Before Anyone Judges me.. Please read through the whole post.

Male 24. 5ft9 190lbs.

Past Supplements- ECA Stacks, Oxyelite pro, Clen, Tren, Sust, Andropen 275.

About to years ago i was in this same position. I was 190lbs and 21-22years. I took the summer to eat healthy, took oxyelite pro, and just focused on the gym. After that I started using a the above juices to get my max gains. Andropen 275 was the best by far to get me from 165 back to 174 but with lean muscle. Last march i was in a SERIOUS car accident that left me with a broken neck. I have no since recovered and want to get back down to 164. I constantly too Oxyelite until it was banned and i now can't find any fat burner that works. I went from 205-190 using oxyelite, good diet, and working out/ running. The last month or two only on ECY Stack ( running only once a day bronkaid pill, 200mg caffiene, 5mg of yohimbine) i have not seen any weight loss. I have gained about 2lbs of muscle and it looks like im bulking more then cutting. I have came across 30 pills worth of DNP at 250mgs per pill. I have read a bunch on this stuff and I feel as If i can use this correctly, like i have with other supplements, I should be able to do this safe. The only problem is that the internet has a bunch of stuff that is not constant. I would HOPE that people will provide input on this and not bash. I will wait till Sunday to take input. Monday i hope to start my cycle. I will use this a constructive blog. Post before and after pictures, along with updates.

Please help me decided what support supplements are needed and how to run it using DNP 250mg for 15 days. What is the best diet to follow, and is a 2 day carb depletion needed?

I want to run this right and value the input from anyone that has taken or had experience with DNP.

Thank You,

Boston Greek

Hmmm so what is your reason for taking DNP? I read through your whole post but still cannot find a reason of why you would even consider it. I also have not heard of any of those compounds you listed so I will just take a shot and guess they are pro-hormones.

I cannot bash you that hard because I have considered taking DNP for 2 years now. I did all sorts of research, talked to many people that were on it, observed one of my friends on it, and probably have watched a combined 4 hours worth of video about this stuff. My conclusion I came to is that I will NEVER put DNP into my system. DNP is for lazy motherfuckers who want to cheat their way to cutting fat.

DNP is a POISON dude. My friend did a two week cycle of it and said that he felt "high" the whole time. And not a good chill weed high, like bad "I cannot focus on anything" high. He even had to leave his car in the gym parking lot and had to be driven home because he was unable to drive. From everything I have researched to say that you feel like shit the whole time is putting it lightly. You feel like DEATH the whole time. DNP burns fat at such a high rate that you are DEAD FUCKEN TIRED the whole time you are on it. By that I mean, getting out of bed is a chore, taking a shower is a chore, shaving your pubes is a chore! On top of that you still have to drag your ass into the gym and get your workout in. You also sweat non stop on it all day. And I do not mean light sweat, I mean like it looks like you just got out of a sauna for 20 min type sweat. People around you notice and will think something is wrong with you(hence why they say to wear very loose clothing while on DNP cycle). And you sweat ALL the time, day and night. My friend ruined 17 pairs of sheets because he would wake up to a puddle of sweat every single day.

This stuff cooks you from the inside out, people have died taking this stuff. DNP is honestly the most hardcore substance you can put into your body, it makes Tren, Decca, Winny...etc look like infant vitamins. And if you begin to overheat to the point where its fatal, there is nothing you can do. Its half life is 36-48 hours I believe so once your body rises temperature to the point of no return you are FUCKED. One guy at my gym told me he woke up in the middle of the night while on this stuff knowing something was very wrong because he felt MUCH hotter than normal, he jumped into the tub with cold water as his wife poured ice and he was praying out loud to god to let him live....its that serious.

Also this stuff can give your permanent vision damage. And don't kid yourself, there is no "safe dose".

All I can say is, do not take it....just because you heard you loose a pound of fat a day you want to risk your life??..quit being fucken lazy and diet and do your cardio!!!!!!!!!! Its not worth taking this poison to loose some fat!

Hope you make the right choice

Last edited:
Whats your bodyfat? 5'9" 190 and cutting with recent muscle gains etc. Im just trying to get a feel for where you are at. In all honesty I just dont see dnp as the answer. What are you going to do take it every time you want to cut like 10lbs? 10lbs is nothing bro. I dont wanna hear this ive tried everything bs. Have you tried carb manipuation , doetary changes, woorking with someone like 3j and so on. Ive been a lot of different places and losing bodyfat has never been easy for me but I can honestly say I have always been able to find a way to do so without having to resrt to the likes of DNP and I honestly believe so can anyone else. Im not bashing you im just saying to take a step back and look at this for real. how much can you really need to cut? Not that much and to jump tp dnp doesnt make sense. You have to learn your body and learn what will work for you. This is teaching you nothing. You cant take dnp everytime u wanna cut a few lbs of bodyfat man. Sometimes you just have to do it the old fashioned way bro.

Hmmm so what is your reason for taking DNP? I read through your whole post but still cannot find a reason of why you would even consider it. I also have not heard of any of those compounds you listed so I will just take a shot and guess they are pro-hormones.

I cannot bash you that hard because I have considered taking DNP for 2 years now. I did all sorts of research, talked to many people that were on it, observed one of my friends on it, and probably have watched a combined 4 hours worth of video about this stuff. My conclusion I came to is that I will NEVER put DNP into my system. DNP is for lazy motherfuckers who want to cheat their way to cutting fat.

DNP is a POISON dude. My friend did a two week cycle of it and said that he felt "high" the whole time. And not a good chill weed high, like bad "I cannot focus on anything" high. He even had to leave his car in the gym parking lot and had to be driven home because he was unable to drive. From everything I have researched to say that you feel like shit the whole time is putting it lightly. You feel like DEATH the whole time. DNP burns fat at such a high rate that you are DEAD FUCKEN TIRED the whole time you are on it. By that I mean, getting out of bed is a chore, taking a shower is a chore, shaving your pubes is a chore! On top of that you still have to drag your ass into the gym and get your workout in. You also sweat non stop on it all day. And I do not mean light sweat, I mean like it looks like you just got out of a sauna for 20 min type sweat. People around you notice and will think something is wrong with you(hence why they say to wear very loose clothing while on DNP cycle). And you sweat ALL the time, day and night. My friend ruined 17 pairs of sheets because he would wake up to a puddle of sweat every single day.

This stuff cooks you from the inside out, people have died taking this stuff. DNP is honestly the most hardcore substance you can put into your body, it makes Tren, Decca, Winny...etc look like infant vitamins. And if you begin to overheat to the point where its fatal, there is nothing you can do. Its half life is 36-48 hours I believe so once your body rises temperature to the point of no return you are FUCKED. One guy at my gym told me he woke up in the middle of the night while on this stuff knowing something was very wrong because he felt MUCH hotter than normal, he jumped into the tub with cold water as his wife poured ice and he was praying out loud to god to let him live....its that serious.

Also this stuff can give your permanent vision damage. And don't kid yourself, there is no "safe dose".

All I can say is, do not take it....just because you heard you loose a pound of fat a day you want to risk your life??..quit being fucken lazy and diet and do your cardio!!!!!!!!!! Its not worth taking this poison to loose some fat!

Hope you make the right choice

another DNP hater that doesn't have experience with the product. Do you know that Lyle Mcdonald says low dose DNP can be safe to use? @200mg/day(I'd rather listen to him than another internet parrot). Go on his website and look for the thread on DNP, that will educate yourself on the subject(4 hours of video? please link these videos here I'd love to watch these). Tren deca winny infant vitamins compared to DNP? you are pushing it my friend.... you didn't do as much research as you say if you say this. Lethargy has nothing to do with the fact that 'DNP burns fat'; it has to do with ATP stores. Bold : explain your point please; you probably mean cataracts but supplementing with vitamin C will keep this problem away. Cataracts are also removeable. The guy at your gym ran WAY more than 200mg(you say he was sweating day in day out, that means he ran 400mg +++). You have to expect to feel hotter than normal on DNP, if any doubt, use thermometer(wich he probably didn't). Also, you take AAS? quit being fucking lazy and train naturally. Why do people wants to take DNP? why do people wants to take AAS? answer is the same for both. Faster growth/faster weight loss.

"DNP is a POISON dude."

And...?

Alcohol is also a poison.
Its therapeutic index is almost exactly the same as DNP's. If X amount gives you a buzz, then 3X and you're in a coma. 4X and it's game over.
Alcohol, like DNP, will also have myriad systemic effects if you overdo it.

So, for all you "OMGGGG POISON DON'T GO THERE" types... well, I hope you're also budding young temperance activists, because exactly the same could be said for alcohol.

There is EXACTLY one reason why DNP is more dangerous than alcohol: longer elimination time.
DNP elimination time varies from individual to individual, but it takes your body about 10 times as long to clear DNP as to clear alcohol. If you think of DNP as though it were alcohol that lasts 10 times as long in your system, the safe management of DNP becomes ordinary common sense.

DNP has a bad name because the "OMGGGG POYZIN" propaganda scares away ideal candidates, leaving exactly the people who shouldn't be taking this stuff as the only ones left who want to take it.
For users who are patient, prudent, and future-oriented, DNP is a wonder drug. Unfortunately, people with those three qualities are also the first people scared away by FUD tactics.

Don't get me wrong, I'm the first person to steer most people AWAY from DNP.
- If you are not already at, or at least near, your genetic fat-loss potential, it's too early for DNP.
- If you develop addictions and dependencies easily, you shouldn't touch DNP with a barge pole.
- If your diet and training are not Johnny on the fu¢king spot, it's too early for DNP.
- If you lack self-awareness--both physical and psychological--and/or are incapable of honest self-assessment, then no DNP for you.
- If you can't or won't spend the money for a whole host of support supps (which will cost much more than the DNP itself), then no DNP for you.
Etc.

With these caveats, DNP can be used safely and effectively, with very few sides. I'm going on double-digit years with the stuff, mostly in short precise pulses accompanying the low-carb phases of CKD's, and it has done me nothing but a world of good. But I am also cautious, patient, and meticulous.

Last edited:
BostonGreek, I'm a bit late to this party, but here's hoping that you see this. And that you didn't just dive into something willy nilly.

I worry that you're not ready for DNP yet. I worry because you're not giving ANY of the specifics that are actually important here.
Let's see...
Diet?
What kind of running? Speed? Volume? Rest intervals? Perceived exertion level?
Timing of food/supps/exercise?
Sleep?
Purpose of the other supps you're currently taking?
Default body habitus? (endo/meso/endomorph, etc.)
Insulin sensitivity?
Experience with low-carb? Do you do well on it?
Sodium/salt tolerance?
MSG tolerance?
Liver panels? Lipid panels?
Why gear at such a young age?
(Pre-)diabetes?
Alcohol use? If yes, are you willing to ride the yellow train sober?

Obviously it would be best if you could provide all of this information, but you may not know all of it (like insulin sensitivity). The more the better.

Last edited:
It's not even the fact that DNP is horrible for you. If he isn't losing weight, he is not in a caloric deficit. His diet is not on point. He might risk his health and lose the fat, but how is he going to maintain it if he has no clue what energy balance is? Eating "clean" is not enough. You need to be in an energy deficit to lose fat.

Back