First Timer

Ken

Hey Fellas.. Nice forum, thought I would join while searching around and getting the most info I could before starting my first ever cycle. A buddy and I purchased some Deca and Dbol.. Would like your input as to what kind of dosages we should try out..?? Dbol is in 5mg pills..

Thanks Guys!

advice

i really like both. d bol is a better pumper and overall size IMO. But for ur first time get some test 500 mg with the dbol and u`ll be good to go. run the d bol 30-35 mg along with the test for a good eight weeks. also make sure u eat!!!! that is 99% of the cycle....good luck....
also what are ur stats/goals

25 mgs. of dbol per day for up to 6 weeks. Use liver protectants such as alpha lipoic acid, vitamins C and E, and flax oil.

300-400 mgs. of deca per week for up to 8 weeks.

I would also recommend adding test (ethanate or cypionate) at 500 mgs. per week for up to 8 weeks, if you can get it.

You will also need to have anti estrogens on hand (especially if you add test), and you will need clomid to restore your HPTA post cycle.

Your first cycle, no need to go stack crazy. just run the deca at 300/wk and 25mg on the dbal ED. You will like the results. You can even run deca alone and get good results.

I tore a disc and have been out for a little over a year I was 6' 230 11% Now I am 6' 212 @ 21%

also what are ur stats/goals

6'2" 225 lbs. BF%= 15%(Estimate)

I would like to be 215-220 RIPPED... Not looking into making any HUGE gains with this stuff, just like to get stronger and look a little better...

Use liver protectants such as alpha lipoic acid, vitamins C and E, and flax oil.

I will look into this! Thanks!

THanks guys for the posts, appreciate it! I will let everyone know how it goes and post pics when its over :afro:

I'm not sure what kind of deca you have but, you should be able to do it all in one shot once per wk. just dont inj. more then 3ml in the same spot at once.

Greg said:
Hey what do guz think is a good anabolic for weight loss?

its more your diet then the gear. but if i had to choose i would have to say test/tren. keep your diet at or slightly below maintenace like 500cal below.

I would use the deca at 400mgs wk for 10wk
Dbol at 25-35mgs ed for a maximum of 6wks
Its your first cycle keep it simple and make sure u have clomid, and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for pct

For a first cycle - go with Test Enanthate or Cypionate @ 400 mg/week for 8-10 weeks.

That's it - NO more compounds ; Keep it simple

No need to stack, learn how your body reacts to one compound at a time. If you start off stacking, you'll have no idea which compound did what to you.

Make sure you have Nolvadex on hand in case you start to get any gyno symptoms. Also have either Clomid, Nolvadex or a combination of both for post-cycle recovery.

For a first cycle I would do Test only cycle of 400mgs./week for 8-10 weeks, but if you already have the d-bol & deca, I would go with D-bol @25-30mgs./ED for 6 weeks and Deca @ 300mgs./week for 8 weeks.

StoneColdNTO said:
For a first cycle - go with Test Enanthate or Cypionate @ 400 mg/week for 8-10 weeks.

That's it - NO more compounds ; Keep it simple

No need to stack, learn how your body reacts to one compound at a time. If you start off stacking, you'll have no idea which compound did what to you.

Make sure you have Nolvadex on hand in case you start to get any gyno symptoms. Also have either Clomid, Nolvadex or a combination of both for post-cycle recovery.
i agree with SC....
my first cycle was 500mg of test enanthate for 8 weeks.... great gains!
use the K.I.S.S. princepal....KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID lol
no need for big Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) stacks at this point.
god bless

JohnnyB said:
how old are you?

JohnnyB

Been lifting since I was a Freshman in High School, so this is nothing new to me. I really appreciate all the comments guys, but I think I will stay away from Test, heard to many stories and really want to stay away from the Acne too..

Back