First Tren A cycle, what I've learned

CoolSH

Hey all, I'm currently finishing up my cycle of Test E, Tren A and var. I did extensive research before running this cycle, and as daunting as Tren looked on paper, I've learned a few things about it on this first run:

1) Tren CAN and WILL make you fat IF you eat like a pig (high calories and high carbs + fats).

I was eating bagels, donuts, boxes of cereal, chocolate, ice cream, pizza etc etc pretty much everything in sight

After a few weeks of overfeeding I was BIG, and not in a good way. I was strong and put on some mass, but the bloat was ridiculous. After cutting back on fats, staying at a very slight deficit, and staying high pro+carbs, I look WAY better and feel much better too.

2) Tren CAN and WILL make you fat in the presence of high estro.

At this point I was running 750mg of a UGL test with 400mg of Tren A every wk with .25mg of adex EOD and prami on hand

I never got signs of gyno, but the bloat was enough to indicate that something was wrong. I dropped test to 350mg/wk and kept Tren at 400mg/wk, upped adex to 1mg EOD and I've never felt better. I've leaned out in a matter of weeks doing this along with my dietary changes

3) Tren sides are over-exaggerated

Why is everyone so scared of Tren? Even when I was running high test with the Tren, the worst sides I got was some insomnia and night sweats asides from my bloating. People really shouldn't knock it till they try it.

4) Tren literally THRIVES on carbs

Slight calorie deficit + high carb diet = your body is an anabolic fat furnace recomping machine!

I've seen people running Keto on Tren, more power to them if that works for them but lowering carbs too hard on Tren left me feeling hypo and hurt my workouts a bit. I wouldn't suggest it, recomping on Tren is the way to go. This leads me to my next point:

5) Tren is a very flexible compound, but it THRIVES for recomping

The nutrition partitioning effects of Tren cannot be understated, this is the one and only AAS and will give you "the look" during a cut, and will help you pack on muscle while burning fat on a recomp. If you're looking to bulk, there's better stuff out there like NPP, Deca and Dbol. If you're looking to cut its very very good, but Test and Var can also get you there.

All in all, Tren is 10/10 in my book. Love it!

when did you start feeling the tren? be careful with tren bro, one slip and it turns into a slippery slope.

Last edited:
Some of the points you made were based off of using tren. Tren will not make you fat. A shitty diet will make you fat. No steroid has anything to do with being fat or not. That would be all diet.
Tren will make you fat in the presence of high estrogen? Not true at all. Again that has to do with a shitty diet and poor management of estrogen. This can and will happen regardless of the steroid(s) taken.

Tren sides are over-exaggerated? Not so much. The really bad sides can be person specific. One thing to add also is the sides may not always be the same on every tren cycle. Some may use tren in several cycles and not experience bad sides until later cycles. Some get sides depending on ester and pin frequency. It's not an exact formula but more of a common occurrence when using tren.

Some of the points you made were based off of using tren. Tren will not make you fat. A shitty diet will make you fat. No steroid has anything to do with being fat or not. That would be all diet.
Tren will make you fat in the presence of high estrogen? Not true at all. Again that has to do with a shitty diet and poor management of estrogen. This can and will happen regardless of the steroid(s) taken.

Tren sides are over-exaggerated? Not so much. The really bad sides can be person specific. One thing to add also is the sides may not always be the same on every tren cycle. Some may use tren in several cycles and not experience bad sides until later cycles. Some get sides depending on ester and pin frequency. It's not an exact formula but more of a common occurrence when using tren.

Diet dictates your results but it'd be a lie to say that estro and progesterone have no consequences on your physique in presence of each other. The close family friend who sold me tren told me (with good intentions) that an AI is all you need on Tren, and even then he'll skip a few days. What might work for others doesn't always translate to good results with your body

Tren's side effects might also be dose and person dependent. I'm pinning 60mg ED instead of opting for EOD to keep blood levels stable, that might be helping

when did you start feeling the tren? be careful with tren bro, one slip and it turns into a slippery slope.

A day in I felt some psychological effects of tren, 4-5 days in I felt the insomnia and it took like a week and a half to start seeing huge improvements at the gym.

How are you feeling brotherman? that tren still kicking it? how are the night sweats? any sides?

Much better after cutting the test in half. Minimal night sweats, no problems sleeping and less sides in general. Strength is still high but dropped a little cause I'm taking less test and I'm mid cut. I've packed on mass and burned a ton of fat on a recomp though, I'm really loving tren so far

Much better after cutting the test in half. Minimal night sweats, no problems sleeping and less sides in general. Strength is still high but dropped a little cause I'm taking less test and I'm mid cut. I've packed on mass and burned a ton of fat on a recomp though, I'm really loving tren so far

Ok good update....

Let me tell you though... everyone is different. I know guys that basically, now after a few years of cycling only do Test and Tren as the main steroid they use. They get little to no bad sides and love it. But the majority of users of Tren have a very tough time with the unwanted side effects. I myself have only done Tren twice. Why... I cannot handle the sides, the sweats would turn into CHILLS. I mean bad chills like when ou have a fever, some headaches and much trouble working out due to not being able to breath. NO cardio.

So i just wanted to inform you as to the WHY guys are leery to try/ introduce into a cycle, the steroid Tren. Also Tren cannot produce fat tissue or water retention. Diet is the only reason to put on fat.

Just wanna add to your Q's.

OMM

Ok good update....

Let me tell you though... everyone is different. I know guys that basically, now after a few years of cycling only do Test and Tren as the main steroid they use. They get little to no bad sides and love it. But the majority of users of Tren have a very tough time with the unwanted side effects. I myself have only done Tren twice. Why... I cannot handle the sides, the sweats would turn into CHILLS. I mean bad chills like when ou have a fever, some headaches and much trouble working out due to not being able to breath. NO cardio.

So i just wanted to inform you as to the WHY guys are leery to try/ introduce into a cycle, the steroid Tren. Also Tren cannot produce fat tissue or water retention. Diet is the only reason to put on fat.

Just wanna add to your Q's.

OMM

Awesome input. I'm a good responder to Tren because my cardio has even improved a little after starting HIIT and LISS but I know that's not the case with everyone. Just goes to show how different everyone is, I can vouch for lower test with higher Tren in THIS cycle but maybe that'll change in my next cycle

It's your first cycle with tren and your already giving advice like someone that has experience, not someone with an experience. I've done tren off and on for many years and for the first several years I never had any sides. Then one day I got the cough and it was real bad the first time I got it. Since then I get it more often than not. The sweats and insomnia aren't nothing compared to the mind f*ck when you step up the dose.

I felt I should chime in on this one in case some young buck is lurking and thinks oh I can do tren because this guy says the sides are over rated.

It's not a compound for a novice. If you're prone to getting angry it can definitely add to that. If you're a jealous guy and involved with a woman I'd seriously recommend never doing tren. Tren can take you from a good place to a bad place, Quick. If you're eating like a slob like mentioned above you will get fat regardless of what you do, unless you're one of those skinny hard gainers.

Protein builds muscle not tren, ice cream and pizza.

I've known plenty of people that ended up with a lot of issues while taking tren that they never had before or after it.

By the way hello O.M.M. ;-)

Anon, well hello stranger :) good to hear from you.

Hey bud I know your a Tren guy so thanks for this input to OP and any of the youngbloods reading.
Listen to this man and add his list to your tally.

Anon44 I have lost my laptop today, back to my sweet granddaughter so my input gonna drop. The phone sucks....
But you know how to reach me.

Good luck here OP and if you do more reading you will find
Threads and info to back what WE, tell you as well as these guys years of experience.

Omml

Last edited:
It's your first cycle with tren and your already giving advice like someone that has experience, not someone with an experience. I've done tren off and on for many years and for the first several years I never had any sides. Then one day I got the cough and it was real bad the first time I got it. Since then I get it more often than not. The sweats and insomnia aren't nothing compared to the mind f*ck when you step up the dose.

I felt I should chime in on this one in case some young buck is lurking and thinks oh I can do tren because this guy says the sides are over rated.

It's not a compound for a novice. If you're prone to getting angry it can definitely add to that. If you're a jealous guy and involved with a woman I'd seriously recommend never doing tren. Tren can take you from a good place to a bad place, Quick. If you're eating like a slob like mentioned above you will get fat regardless of what you do, unless you're one of those skinny hard gainers.

Protein builds muscle not tren, ice cream and pizza.

I've known plenty of people that ended up with a lot of issues while taking tren that they never had before or after it.

By the way hello O.M.M. ;-)

Thanks man I actually really appreciate this input and I'm glad you mention that the tren sides can change from cycle to cycle. I'm always gonna err on the side of caution with Tren and slowly up the dose in the future cause who knows how I'll react going from say, 60mg ED to 70mg ED. While I didn't have any terrible reactions to Tren it's pretty naive of me to assume everyone will react the same

To any newbie reading this PLEASE TAKE IT SLOW WITH TREN lol, don't go straight to 700mg/wk. Assessing for tolerance with a low dose and experimenting with your test dose is key with this compound

Anon, well hello stranger :) good to hear from you.

Hey bud I know your a Tren guy so thanks for this input to OP and any of the youngbloods reading.
Listen to this man and add his list to your tally.

Anon44 I have lost my laptop today, back to my sweet granddaughter so my input gonna drop. The phone sucks....
But you know how to reach me.

Good luck here OP and if you do more reading you will find
Threads and info to back what WE, tell you as well as these guys years of experience.

Omml

Thanks OMM! Your wisdom is always welcomed in my threads. Gotta do some reading on vet logs to fine tune my following tren cycles and put the nectar of the gods to good use!

Back