FLEX and the kidneys

Honestly kinda but not really, ya know??? I thought he would be in pretty good shape internally as he is externally. I read an article about him (interview) and was talking about all his respatory probs and back prob. You know I would think they would be more concerned with internal health than with looking good, you know. At what cost do you have to be the best and then to leave behind a family because of it, I think some of these guys should re evaluate there lives. I know I want to live long and healthy not look good and die young!!!!

Bodybuilders of today are ticking time bombs ready to explode..Sooner or later it will catch up to you!

Edhead said:
You know I would think they would be more concerned with internal health than with looking good, you know.

Where in the world did you get that fuckin idea? LoL COMPETITIVE men compare about competition and being top dog, rarely will you find one who is going to leave because he is worried about long term problems, another good reason to get blood work done because some people have genetic predispositions to liver or other problems, and blood work can help clue a doctor into that, plus know your family history.

They go there to compete, not exchange salad recipes.

Then if its all about them and they don't care about there bodies and the insides and having a healthy future enven when retired then shouldn't even get married and have kids if that is the case. Why jepordize you family if all you want to do is think of your self. I am married and I would give everything if it ment having a healthy happy life with my family. Just my opinion :)

Through the grapevine i heard that Flex was warned on several occassions NOT to do anymore competitions....

well remember the last olympia and his big push to be the only non jacked competior? That was for good reason as he was actually trying to stay off the juice (in fact he did small amounts with no clen- true? who knows).....well both his body and pocket showed what happens if you do not follow the path with the Lord of the Dart on the olympia stage.

Anyway, and i am only speculating here, the arnold comes around he feels good, again his pocket is empty so he decides to go against his doctors advice and starts juicing and using t3 and clen like in his younger years....

well only a couple weeks out from the show and his body said f' no we all know the rest of the story.....

Was it worth it? Hell no!

stay safe guys and learn from those who have made a mess of thier lives.

sombat

Back