Follow Up on 300mg Test Cycle

Conrad0032

So I made a post here about wanting to start my first cycle sometime soon about 4/5 months ago and I decided to wait until summer to see how I progress:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/663574-300mg-week-first-test-e-cycle.html

My progress has been, I guess what a natural lifter can expect being at the numbers I'm at. Here is what's happened with my progress:

Deadlift:
Pulled 585 beltless, got 600 beltless 3 inches over my knees and grinding it for 3-4 seconds before missing. This was without a peaking program. I'd say my deadlift went up 5-10lbs. Previously hit 600ish w/ a belt.

Clean and Jerk:
Went from 290 to 300.

Squat:
I stopped low bar squatting. I hit 430 beltless ATG back squat, and 370 beltless ATG front squat easy (Prob around 380 max). Since I had a 500 low bar squat when I squatted 415 ATG beltless, I'm guessing I can maybe do 510-515 low bar now.

Snatch:
145 to 215lbs... but I never trained snatch much, so I'm learning the technique.

Push Press:
From 275 to 280.

I have been training with an olympic weightlifting style the past 2 months, so I don't really have anything about my low bar squat or bench press since I don't max those in this. But as you can see... progress is slow :/ Very slow. It's progress, which is awesome, but I feel like I'm close to spinning my wheels.

I'd love to lean out on a low dosed test cycle, and then continue on with gaining through the winter until next summer. I'm still scared of pinning xD But I'll get over it obviously... But getting to the point of this post; I know I will be running something this summer. I've talked to probably 20 people in real life about it, most of them on gear, and now asking this forum for advice about my cycle. I'm having a surgery on June 3rd, so I'll be out for a week and train naturally for another 2-3 to regain all my strength, and then hop on a 10 week cycle with the following lay out:

Week 1-10: Test E 300mg/week (PSL labs) (Using 25 gauge, 1" needles)
Week 1-16: Arimadex .25 E3D (Adjust as needed)
Week 13-16: Toremifene (120 first 4 days/90 until week 3/60 for week 4)

A few questions:
1) My mother's father had a full head of hair, and my dad still has his hair, although his father is balding (80+ years old). Should I expect much hair loss at a low dose such as 300mg? I'll be using nizoral shampoo, and I could also get finasteride and run it at a low dose if necessary.
2) Should I pin 1x or 2x a week with 300mg? I've had people tell me either is fine, but 150mg is probably preferred. Would it really make much of a difference?
3) Any adjustments you guys recommend?

Thanks for reading and your time. Please help me out some more :)

Its unlikely you will experience hair loss with that dosage. I would pin twice a week as you will likely feel quite shit when the test levels drop after a few days of pinning.

I don't think anyone should help you since you are being STUPID to do AAS at 20yrs old. You didn't take our advice so why should we take our time.

If we all decided to help the young ones that have just made up their minds and refuse to heed our warnings then we should just ignore all the guys age. Because you have a gun and you want to shoot yourself and your mind is made up doesn't mean I should aid you on how to do it or answer relevant Q's

So you care more about baldness than your Endocrine system and your testicles and just your bodily functions. Wow Stupid is as stupid does . Who cares about your hair kid

Thanks weeman, short and simple. Appreciate it.

And oldmuscle, you're just regurgitating what some others say. Why do you think saying it again will be any different than the others? Think about it. I get you have a lot of young kids asking for help and being mindless, hell maybe I'm being mindless. But being hostile and completely useless is pretty immature... especially for calling someone else stupid when you're displaying juvenile behavior yourself. Also, how many of those 18-21 year olds that you have disapproved to cycle have a 300+ C&J, 500+ Squat, 600+ Deadlift, 300+ pause bench, and closing in on a 300 push press. Hell, I know plenty of juicers who don't have those numbers. I know they aren't that impressive, I get it, I'm not trying to brag or anything. I don't have the best genetics, no where near, I train my mother fucking ass off and will put money on the fact that I can and do train harder than 99% of gym rats. If I'm barely progressing, and I god damn love the sport of strength, why would I spend the next 5 years of my life spinning my wheels making minuscule gains, waiting for the day I can jump on gear?! I know it doesn't mean you have to answer the questions, I'm just asking to take further precautions.

Btw, I've talked to my doctor and he told me straight up, there is a risk of that happening but it's quite miniscule. Furthermore, he said 300mg of test will put me a little above the top range of test levels, which will most likely not have many sides and should be relatively easy on the body. He warned me of prostate dangers, male pattern baldness, acne, etc. His nephew is a bodybuilder, so he has some background on the subject and is pro steroid.

Thanks weeman, short and simple. Appreciate it.

And oldmuscle, you're just regurgitating what some others say. Why do you think saying it again will be any different than the others? Think about it. I get you have a lot of young kids asking for help and being mindless, hell maybe I'm being mindless. But being hostile and completely useless is pretty immature... especially for calling someone else stupid when you're displaying juvenile behavior yourself. Also, how many of those 18-21 year olds that you have disapproved to cycle have a 300+ C&J, 500+ Squat, 600+ Deadlift, 300+ pause bench, and closing in on a 300 push press. Hell, I know plenty of juicers who don't have those numbers. I know they aren't that impressive, I get it, I'm not trying to brag or anything. I don't have the best genetics, no where near, I train my mother fucking ass off and will put money on the fact that I can and do train harder than 99% of gym rats. If I'm barely progressing, and I god damn love the sport of strength, why would I spend the next 5 years of my life spinning my wheels making minuscule gains, waiting for the day I can jump on gear?! I know it doesn't mean you have to answer the questions, I'm just asking to take further precautions.

Btw, I've talked to my doctor and he told me straight up, there is a risk of that happening but it's quite miniscule. Furthermore, he said 300mg of test will put me a little above the top range of test levels, which will most likely not have many sides and should be relatively easy on the body. He warned me of prostate dangers, male pattern baldness, acne, etc. His nephew is a bodybuilder, so he has some background on the subject and is pro steroid.

props to you bro, i started earlier then you plan to and it seems you spent time researching, contemplating, and now executing your plan so im not gonna bash you for your decision...

1) i dont think you will need anything for balding
2) i think you should up the dose to 500mg a week
3) you should consider running the cycle for at least 12-15 weeks
4) you should use nolva/clomid for a good lengthy pct clomid 100/50/50/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20 - and i say this because i believe you should run the tried and tested pct meds because they are PROVEN to work, and at your age i wouldn't want to risk anything
5) i would try and acquire hCG and study the different protocols and execute whichever one you decide to follow
6) keep training heavy
7) and remain not taking shit from people just because of things like age...

but as a reminder.. im 25 and i started at 19, i've done 4 cycles prior to begining TRT because i fucked my HPTA up... and now i have to live with going to the docs, paying for blood work, scripts, and appointments, i have to pin weekly, i have to go in for blood work, and a lot of other inconviences soo please do all you can to not end up in the situation like i'm in because it is bittersweet... hell after 2 of my cycles i started looking into blasting and cruising because i felt i want to be on gear forever anyways .. i never did actually b&c prior to TRT.. but i got exactly what i asked for and if i COULD go back and redo it i probably would

sooo good luck to you man

props to you bro, i started earlier then you plan to and it seems you spent time researching, contemplating, and now executing your plan so im not gonna bash you for your decision...

4) you should use nolva/clomid for a good lengthy pct clomid 100/50/50/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20 - and i say this because i believe you should run the tried and tested pct meds because they are PROVEN to work, and at your age i wouldn't want to risk anything
5) i would try and acquire hCG and study the different protocols and execute whichever one you decide to follow
6) keep training heavy

but as a reminder.. im 25 and i started at 19, i've done 4 cycles prior to begining TRT because i fucked my HPTA up... and now i have to live with going to the docs, paying for blood work, scripts, and appointments, i have to pin weekly, i have to go in for blood work, and a lot of other inconviences soo please do all you can to not end up in the situation like i'm in because it is bittersweet... hell after 2 of my cycles i started looking into blasting and cruising because i felt i want to be on gear forever anyways .. i never did actually b&c prior to TRT.. but i got exactly what i asked for and if i COULD go back and redo it i probably would

Great advice and spot on good job bro!

I wanted to run this for 10 weeks at only 300mg because I figured the suppression would be lower, and it'd be best just to get my feet wet for the time being rather than jumping in at 500mg with a much longer time frame.
I can get nolva/clomid if necessary. I'll read more into the differences between them all.
I don't think I could get HCG in time, but I can try my best to find some.

Thanks for the warning though. Really makes me want to be as cautious as possible. Thanks for giving a proper reply as well.

6) keep training heavy

I guess the young and reckless should take heed here. You are 25 so at this point you know what. You FUCKED UP, you said it. The problem is until you get older you don't know what more might show up.
So I guess your example is a good reason for anyone at any age to go for it. Hell who cares as long as you lift heavy huh? :dunno:

I
You know what Wisdom is?

KNOWLEDGE plus EXPERIENCE equals WISDOM ..got that or maybe not.

I'll back out of this thread now and that will make you happy. Go for it and Good luck.

Last edited:
I guess the young and reckless should take heed here. You are 25 so at this point you know what. You FUCKED UP, you said it. The problem is until you get older you don't know what more might show up.
So I guess your example is a good reason for anyone at any age to go for it. Hell who cares as long as you lift heavy huh? :dunno:

I
You know what Wisdom is?

I'll back out of this thread now and that will make you happy. Go for it and Good luck.

hmmm? i really don't know what to say about your post since it really doesn't make much sense....

before i comment rudely, id like to give you the chance to reread what you and i wrote and edit your post because you don't make any sense

also a kid with numbers like him are the only guys his age that have any place using gear.... hes obviously reached his genetic potential and has trained naturally long enough....

but to say my post was an encouragement to anyone his age must be retarded, i even spoke about the harsh reality of the situation and where he could end up if he does decided to use AAS

I
You know what Wisdom is?

I agree wisdom is knowledge + experience. But how can experience be obtained without going through the steps yourself? I understand what you're getting at is you have the wisdom and I should listen.

also a kid with numbers like him are the only guys his age that have any place using gear.... hes obviously reached his genetic potential and has trained naturally long enough....

but to say my post was an encouragement to anyone his age must be retarded, i even spoke about the harsh reality of the situation and where he could end up if he does decided to use AAS

To both of you: would pro-hormones/SARMs be a better route for now? They probably shut you down far less and come with fewer sides (the milder ones at least) it seems. I have plenty off friends who have run pro-hormones and came back fine (shown by their bloods). Maybe run a pro-hormone with a SARM/torem in PCT to lean out so I'm not a fat shit and then bulk for another while longer. This might keep me until I'm 21, but would it really make much of a difference 20 vs. 21? Just another option in the back of my mind.

I gotta say. Mike you mean well and respect your good will efforts but obviously Conrad is a semi pro lifter and it's different then some young punk just throwin hormones into him. He seems well informed, dosing light and somewhat educated on the topic. I get the feeling he appreciates the risk/reward thing. Anyways Conrad props to you and keep doing it the most professional way possible. All the best to you. Great numbers man. Cheers.

Back