food poisoning... recovery

shaggz

im in the 5th week of a cycle, everything wasgoing great till I ate a bad hamburger, and got food posioning thsi weekend. went 24 hours wiht out eating, im on 2nd-3rd day, feeling better, but appeteite still hastn return adn cant hardly eat anything without feeling sick and bloated.Im worried about malnutrition....especailly since Im on a cycle.

anything out there that incresase appetite? or do i ust keep gradually trying to eat more till i get back to where I need to be?

That sucks man happened to me also.. I just ate whenever I could stand the thought of eating and dealt with the resulting nausea.. if you're feeling decent today, tomorrow get up and eat a big breakfast and you should be straight from there.

Let it run its course.

I had food poisioning back in December and it SUCKS!!! Make sure you are drinking as much as you can. You don't want to get dehydrated. Also take your vitamins!!!!

I had it as well. I was out of action for a week and lost plenty of weight. It sucks, no two ways about it. I hope you'll be able to recover faster on cycle than I was.

Back