Frank McGrath: Huge on a Hundred

snowpatrol123

First I'll just say I'm a big Frank McGrath fan

He put out a big on a budget video for $50 a while back which was a little annoying to me because it reminded me how much more we pay for our food (he's training and filming these in the USA)

This one, however, has a $100 budget and he even pays $1 more per carton than I do for eggwhites! Score!

I watched it...five minutes ago, so wayyy past bedtime (sick and can't sleep) and he has a great storyteller voice lol...not quite Morgan Freeman but I thoroughly enjoyed this longer-than-usual youtube vid:

Huge on a Hundred: Frank "Wrath" McGrath - YouTube

people dont realize how much organization it takes to get everything together for your diet..

but there is no reason to spend that much on food.. there are cheaper alternatives that will work..

Took me awhile to get down buying food when I started buying my own food. I just bought and bought. Probably cost me double what I pay now for me and my girl. Have to really take the time to figure out what you need for the week and don't over buy.

I buy a LOT of chicken right now, so Sam's Club is my friend. At only $1.88 a pound, I can get my entire month's worth in one shot and freeze what I do not need right away. My deep freezer has never been more full. lol

Back