front end loading

kube

who has done it? is it based on sound scientific reasoning or is it totally unecessary to maintain levels stable? i am considering doing this and would like feedback.

basically i was toying with the idea of some short cycles and since i have sustanon i was going to use it. however thanks to help from some members here it is now clear to me that short acting esters are preferred for short cycles and so i will now use the sustanon on a longer cycle instead. however i would really like to use what i have the best possible way and i would like opinions on the value or lack thereof of frontend loading with sustanon. thank you all.

just for reference in my first cycle i used sustanon at 250mg twice a week and decca at 200 a week. clomid post cycle. i will be doing this second cycle within 6months but i want to be well informed first. i didnt know about this forum during my first cycle and so i kinda winged it with the little knowledge i had aquired throughout two years of research on AAS. i had good results but i feel i could have avoided the 4 weeks of being almost shut down after the cycle was over had i had access to this site. i have learned a great deal so far on this site and would appreciate some clarification on frontend loading. should i do it or not.

if i do it, can i use sustanon exclusively since im a beginner or stack it with the appropriate AAS? i do not mind injecting so frequently if it is apropriate, i figure it will do me good to practice practice and practice.

i was thinking of doing this:
250mg sus ED for three weeks
25mg Dianabol ED week 1 to 4
400mg decca week 4 to 10
50mg winstrol ED week 7 to 10

thats 4 compounds and im thinking it may be too early for me to do this, however if it is the best way then i dont mind. if i would be better served by a sustanon only cycle then i will do this and wait until i have more experience to do the above cycle.

im 26 and have been training off and on for ten years. 83kilos looking to reach 95kilos with single digit bf. im doing HST and gaining pretty well. i hope this is not too much info, i basically just want to make sure i cover everything so someone will answer me.

sorry for the long post. later.

stone cold i would like some feedback from you since i was pretty convinced by the article i found on Front End Loading until i read a comment made by you that seemed against the theory behind it. did i misinterpret your words? if not then i would appreciate it if you schooled me on this. thankyou.

I don't have any scientific data on hand, but I'll give my opinion anyway based on the results I've seen in others. The reasoning behind frontloading is to obtain a higher concentration of the substance in your system quicker. You will most certainly see results quicker this way. There's no reason one shouldn't see results on a serious cycle in 3-5 days when frontloading. The theory that it takes 2+ weeks to 'kick in' is just due to not frontloading and taking longer for concentrations to build up. So if you inject 1gram on day 1 and it has a half-life of 7 days, at the end of the week you'll have 500mg in your system and 1gram again after your second injection (of 500mg this time). This gets concentrations up much quicker. I don't really see a reason not to frontload, but it's up to you.

kube said:
stone cold i would like some feedback from you since i was pretty convinced by the article i found on Front End Loading until i read a comment made by you that seemed against the theory behind it. did i misinterpret your words? if not then i would appreciate it if you schooled me on this. thankyou.

Not sure what post you are referring to, but I'm pretty sure you misunderstood what I was saying.

The theory behind front-loading is really quite simple. You front-load to get your blood levels up to maximium theraputic levels very quickly, when using long esters.

Say you are going to do a cycle of Sust @ 500 mg/week, on day one, do 1000 mg (double your dose you are going to use for cycle), then continue on with weekly injects of 500 mg.

I see some who suggest you front-load for the first two weeks, but you want to be carefull not to over-shoot your max theraputic level that you would obtain during your cycle.

That being said, I would not recommend the practice, unless you have used the compound you are going to front-load before, so you know how you are going to react to it.

Hope that helps clear it up for you.

Back