FYI: Just finished DNP cycle...sharing results

Easto said:
I don't care....

Everyone just says they have these amazing results with DNP, but I have never seen any pics.

After losing 18lbs in a month you could look like shit for all we know. I was just wondering if you had pics from before and after. You obivously don't......

I'll have before and after pics sometime around Dec/Jan for you Easto. I'm bulking hard right now and will be running 200mg/ day for 30 days after 12 weeks on Test/Deca/Dbol. I'll be sure and post my results.

215 + 18 = 233 pounds

5% of 233 is lets say, 12 pounds.

So at your best estimation, it was definitely not all fat. Glad it was good enough for you to be happy though.

Yes, your math doesn't seem to equate. I have before and after pictures for all of my (2, well 1.5 but i'll be taking after pictures when i'm done) cycles. It's always good to have pictures man, it lets you see the reality of your progression (or lack thereof) from a different perspective.

But if your satisfied with your results then that's what matters.

Mudge said:
215 + 18 = 233 pounds

So at your best estimation, it was definitely not all fat. Glad it was good enough for you to be happy though.

Still not too shabby considering he wasn't on any anabolics.

Mudge said:
215 + 18 = 233 pounds

HAHAHA Calculus Owned :D :D

outlawtas2 said:
Yes, your math doesn't seem to equate. I have before and after pictures for all of my (2, well 1.5 but i'll be taking after pictures when i'm done) cycles. It's always good to have pictures man, it lets you see the reality of your progression (or lack thereof) from a different perspective.

Jesus!! lol. If I ever post any other posts with results from cycles, I will be sure to take pictures. I lost 18 pounds at the time I checked my weight on the 7th day after my last dnp dose. I may have just dropped a two pound sh*t or something. My weight varies throughout the day. Plus, the numbers I gave were just estimates.

I posted my results as an FYI. I didnt post to lie to you guys or anything. I was just telling you the "weight" I lost on dnp. Just wanted to let you guys know that my last cycle of dnp worked well for me. I may have lost a few pounds of muscle? Who knows. I dont mind giving a few pounds of muscle for 15, 16 pounds of fat. Thats just me though. My first cycle of gear in 4yrs is coming up in a few months, so losing a few pounds of muscle right now is not a concern. Just trying to get the bodyfat off before I cycle aas.

Last edited:
simpllyhuge said:
docj how do u run it? what results did u have?
I like longer, low dose cycles. 200mg/day for 20 days is what I did last time. You could even do something like 100mg/day for 30 days. The sides at those dosages are very mild. The only thing I notice is increased sweating (but not out of control) and a little less endurance in the gym. Results vary, but if your diet is in check you can expect to lose a solid 10-12lbs of bodyfat. Some much more then that...

outlawtas2 said:

Yeah I uploaded before and after and nobody said shit, or just took the piss...don't think I'll bother in future..just keep em for myself.

Back