FYI: Just finished DNP cycle...sharing results

radeon

The DNP Master
I just finished up a 30 day cycle of dnp. Was on 200mg/ed and didnt notice any sides other than the heat. Total weight loss 7 days after cycle was around 18 pounds. I think I had great results and am looking forward to starting my next cycle here in a few weeks.

keep up the good work bro...its all you ..nothing like looking and smiling in the mirror..right..good luck bro

glad to see the low dose/ long run worked out man. Did you run anything else along with it Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) wise or just DNP?

A-10 said:
glad to see the low dose/ long run worked out man. Did you run anything else along with it Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) wise or just DNP?

Was only on DNP.

Awesome results man.... Did you burn only fat or muscles also? How do your muscles feel right now, hard like before?

Calavera said:
Awesome results man.... Did you burn only fat or muscles also? How do your muscles feel right now, hard like before?

I'd say 95% fat. Still as strong as before. Muscles are same as before. I really like low dose long cycles of dnp. I dont get the nasty sides and it still drops weight nicely.

outlawtas2 said:
damn 18lbs in 1 month? sign me up. lol.

what cycle did you run during this period?

Haven't ran a Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle in years.

easto said:
Did you happen to take before/after pics

I never take before and after pics. Friends, family, and myself know the progress I've made and thats all that matters.

I don't care....

Everyone just says they have these amazing results with DNP, but I have never seen any pics.

After losing 18lbs in a month you could look like shit for all we know. I was just wondering if you had pics from before and after. You obivously don't......

I am just curious what your bf was before and after because i am around 12 and am scared that i would loose to much muscle

was it hard to work out while you were on?

did shorten your work out time?

Easto said:
I don't care....

Everyone just says they have these amazing results with DNP, but I have never seen any pics.

After losing 18lbs in a month you could look like shit for all we know. I was just wondering if you had pics from before and after. You obivously don't......

I dont think I've ever seen before and after pics for anything besides that body-for-life shit. I would love to see before/afters of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycles.

jarbulldog said:
I am just curious what your bf was before and after because i am around 12 and am scared that i would loose to much muscle

was it hard to work out while you were on?

did shorten your work out time?

Im pretty simple when it comes to judging how I look. I basically just go by how I look in the mirror. If I were to guess my bodyfat before the dnp, it would be between 17-20%. Now I would guess its around 15%.

I dont think I lost much if any muscle.

Wasnt hard to workout or do cardio. Only sides I had was radiating of heat.

Back