Galenika test #2390062

Abbyripper

i got some new test today, and i heard there being problems with the GAlenika test being underdosed. I was wondering if anyone had experience wit the batch2390062....and how it went? thanks

Abbyripper said:
i got some new test today, and i heard there being problems with the GAlenika test being underdosed. I was wondering if anyone had experience wit the batch2390062....and how it went? thanks

I don't remember my batch number...but I had a couple (out of 30) that were underdosed...by a fractrion, but underdosed still...the rest were perfect...I even had 1 amp that had .12ml too much...probably quality control issue...hopefully resolved...good luck

Re: Re: Galenika test #2390062

dallasskyline said:
I don't remember my batch number...but I had a couple (out of 30) that were underdosed...by a fractrion, but underdosed still...the rest were perfect...I even had 1 amp that had .12ml too much...probably quality control issue...hopefully resolved...good luck

Do you mean underfilled? I have always heard that icn's were overfilled by .1 to .2 cc's. I believe Abbyripper was referring to the quality and not the quantity. I would like to know about the quality as well as I am considering ordering some icn's for myself.

ICN's are suppossed to be one of the best, except LOT# 1582042
I have read a lot of posts on different boards that have said they (that particular lot #) were total garbage!

I haven't heard anything about the lot # (2390062) you have stated, but I would like to hear opinions on them, as I have a few of them here as well.

ThePitbull

Re: Re: Re: Galenika test #2390062

Focker said:
Do you mean underfilled? I have always heard that icn's were overfilled by .1 to .2 cc's. I believe Abbyripper was referring to the quality and not the quantity. I would like to know about the quality as well as I am considering ordering some icn's for myself.

Yes...underfilled, not underdosed...sorry. I am on week 5 and am having good success with 500mg/wk, I also used prop for week 1-4 and am using eq 600mg/wk the entire cycle...

Back