GH, leaning out, and slin?

Ripped2Shreds

I'm currently using 4iu's serono gh 5 on /2 off, and 900mg ICN a week and just finished 3rd week. I plan on adding 400mg deca for 10 weeks, and 50mg Winstrol (winny) EOD for 6, as well as fina 75mg ed for 6 weeks. I originally was planning on using slin 10iu's p/w, but my goals have changed. I want to lean out as much as possible.
I'm 5'11 210, between 13-15% bf.

My question is, if I'm using gh, and want to lean out, should I drop the slin completely, use slin p/w for a couple weeks, or use slin and be extremely careful with the fat and carb intake? Reason I planned on using slin originally was because I lost a lot of size since last cycle and wanted to regain it, but now my goal is to get my bodyfat down to 7% and work on solid gains.

thanks for your help.

I am runnin slin @ 10iu ed post workout and gh,and leaning out just fine,I thin k if your diet is good u should be fine,u can cut while on slin

With that much Test in your cycle ............. Water retention is going to be an issue.............Not when you come off though..........

Note: Do not add any Anti-E's into your cycle while using GH.

Peace Out!

PA-Muscle said:
With that much Test in your cycle ............. Water retention is going to be an issue.............Not when you come off though..........

Note: Do not add any Anti-E's into your cycle while using GH.

Peace Out!

curious? why do you not want to add any anti-E's into your cycle if you are also using GH? What if you are prone to Gyno?

I've heard it before, the thought behind it is that anti-e's lower yoour IGF-1 and HGH raises IGF-1 so they would be working against each other. I believe it's up to 20% they can lower IGF-1, but if your running 4iu a day I don't see a problem. You might lose a little but your still higher then your natural output.

JohnnyB

I've heard it before, the thought behind it is that anti-e's lower yoour IGF-1 and HGH raises IGF-1 so they would be working against each other. I believe it's up to 20% they can lower IGF-1, but if your running 4iu a day I don't see a problem. You might lose a little but your still higher then your natural output.

Thank-you "JohnnyB" for taking care of this for me........I read more than one thread on this subject........The one and only "Nandi12" from CEM is the person who brought this to light for me........

Peace Out!

Back