GH & script

Im not sure on the exact guidlines, but you can import a 3 month supply (probally will be 300iu's). I know many that have done it with the Chinese and European GH before with a script. I think it just has to be of human grade. The origin shouldnt matter really.

Billy_Bathgate said:
Im not sure on the exact guidlines, but you can import a 3 month supply (probally will be 300iu's). I know many that have done it with the Chinese and European GH before with a script. I think it just has to be of human grade. The origin shouldnt matter really.

does it work in europe too or is it just in USA ?

If you are asking if you live in Europe and have a script from a Europe doctor, can you import CH from say China...

I have no idea. I think it would be very possible. They seem to be much more liberal with some of the drug laws.

You will need to register with US Customs. They will verify your prescription (as with any other drug you try to import with a script) and place you on record as being able to import that drug. You can them import the said drugs from whatever country you wish. If it is opened, they will check it with their system and send it through. The personal use clause only applies if you cross over the border and bring the drugs back yourself.

I have a script, but havent done it yet. The company I talked with just said they would include my faxed script copy with the package.

How do you register it? That would make it even easier/

Billy_Bathgate said:
I have a script, but havent done it yet. The company I talked with just said they would include my faxed script copy with the package.

How do you register it? That would make it even easier/

The US Customs website has all that info on it...

ironfist said:
You will need to register with US Customs. They will verify your prescription (as with any other drug you try to import with a script) and place you on record as being able to import that drug. You can them import the said drugs from whatever country you wish. If it is opened, they will check it with their system and send it through. The personal use clause only applies if you cross over the border and bring the drugs back yourself.
Ive read on allot of International Pharmacies that it is legal to order tru online with a three month supply with out a script. Ive done that allot of times without a problem. There is a letter on top of the packages directed to customs that says the drug is not scheduled and that it is legal. So I dont see anyproblems with ordering HGH thru online pharms without a script.

Thats a good point too, and a correct one on the federal level. Maybe statelaws can come into play here reguarding the possesion of prescription (not nessicarily scheduled) items.

The ones I had in mind, sell only GH. As far as I have seen, any of the online pharamacy that carry wide selection of items such as GH and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) have very high prices on everything. There are a few anti-aging specialty online pharms, but they have very high prices as well. Something like 10-12 an iu.

LivinLarger said:
Thats 191 aminos correct, what is your/others opinions on it vs the 192 amino types? Is it less efective or sides?

Im not sure. There is the risk of your body devoping the anti-boties for 192, which could then risk you of losing them for 191 (your own Gh would become ineffective!).

However, someone stated that the 192 was mearly from a mass production means and once adminstered into the body the extra amino would be cleaved.

There are stuidies that have 192 being used for treatment though. Im not sure if its FDA aprroved or not though.

I see where the confusion is, sorry my reply was unclear above. I meant I was unsure on the effectiveness of 192. The companies I PM make 191. Ive asked the people directly, and I also had my doctor confirm it.

Back