Ghrp-2 & ghrp-6 cycle

Hey just looking for some info/help ,

Stats: 20years old trained for a year and a half and currently 12% BF , 77kg at 174cm

I've just got a few questions about GHRP-2&6 cycle what to expect from it and whether or not I should seriously CONSIDER it, with factors such as my age.

Will taking this mess with my natural production levels of anything , so in the long run I'm alright? Should I not bother with it and continue naturally.

Also how many kg gained could be expected during a course of a cycle?

How long is a average cycle ?

Can i still claim natural? & is this classified as a steroid?

This would be my first cycle if I went ahead with it.

Thankyou

They arent steroids they are Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides. They are ghrellin mimetics that cause the release of Growth Hormone.
If you were going to run a ghrp you would be better off stacking a ghrp (2 or 6) with a GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) like Modified GRF 1-29 or CJC-1295.
As far as running them at your age while they do not impact the HPTA I am an advocate for staying away from hormonal products until say 24 or 25.

They arent steroids they are Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides. They are ghrellin mimetics that cause the release of Growth Hormone.
If you were going to run a ghrp you would be better off stacking a ghrp (2 or 6) with a GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) like Modified GRF 1-29 or CJC-1295.
As far as running them at your age while they do not impact the HPTA I am an advocate for staying away from hormonal products until say 24 or 25.

agreed on all points

Thankyou for responding, but why would I stay away from hormonal products ? What is the reason for waiting 4-5 years ?

because most males are not fully finished development untill about age 25. using hormones before this age can halt and/or mess up your development for life and land you on hrt early and also with other potential issues. once past this age systems are set in most cases and its only a matter of recovery, not a concern of having tossed a wrench into your systems development which would likely be for life.
people over age 25 using aas is a big diff than someone below this age IMO. its safer to wait and be sure. and its not just about growth plates and hight, its also internal development of endocrine system that you risk

Back