Ghrp-6 post workout questions

jmart87

I have been researching ghrp-6 and I come across several stickies and information regarding this peptide. The best time to take ghrp-6 is first thing in the am, post workout, and before bed. I was looking to taking an intra workout with carbs and amino acids but taking the ghrp is recommended on an empty stomach so how would That work?

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Take it preworkout instead of post. You really should stack it with mod-grf though. Ghrp6 by itself isn't going to give too great of a pulse but it will give a good boost in hunger.

Take it preworkout instead of post. You really should stack it with mod-grf though. Ghrp6 by itself isn't going to give too great of a pulse but it will give a good boost in hunger.

I'm just waiting for the cjc 1295 w/out dac so I can stack it. Any reasoning behind pre workout vs post?

I'm just waiting for the cjc 1295 w/out dac so I can stack it. Any reasoning behind pre workout vs post?

Just because you will be on more of an empty stomach. You could wait and pin it post workout and then wait 20 minutes to drink your post workout shake. I don't think its really necessary to take on an empty stomach though.

Or try getting an intraworkout supp that doesn't contain carbs only bcaas then reap the benefits of pinning ghrp post workout.

Back