GHRP-6 supplier for Aus

bucko1984

Hi All

Can anyone suggest a supplier that I can get some ghrp-6 into Australia with no problems?

Thanks in advance.

Hi All

Can anyone suggest a supplier that I can get some ghrp-6 into Australia with no problems?

Thanks in advance.
Hi there mate ive noticed your a rookie the same as me, im guessing as we are rookies not to many care to reply to our posts as ive posted a couple of things i wanted answered and no one has yet to help me, but oh well. If your in melbourne I can help you out as ive just started a cjc/ghrp6 + Sarms cycle and I know of a place that can get you goin you just have to do everything properly with them like your bloods etc let me know and i can get some details to you..Only if your in Melbourne tho buddy im also trying to track some legitimate Peptides down in Australia and i knof of three websites but I read a post on them which leaves me a bit uneasy about how legitimate all their products are..

Hi there mate ive noticed your a rookie the same as me, im guessing as we are rookies not to many care to reply to our posts as ive posted a couple of things i wanted answered and no one has yet to help me, but oh well. If your in melbourne I can help you out as ive just started a cjc/ghrp6 + Sarms cycle and I know of a place that can get you goin you just have to do everything properly with them like your bloods etc let me know and i can get some details to you..Only if your in Melbourne tho buddy im also trying to track some legitimate Peptides down in Australia and i knof of three websites but I read a post on them which leaves me a bit uneasy about how legitimate all their products are..

Hey mate, Melbourne guy here wanting to get my hands back on some ghpr-6. Have done in the past but now sources seem to be drying up. Am very keen to find out more info on your source.
Hope to hear from you.

Back