Going to TJ in the AM any suggestions?

intrinsic1

Livin' the dream....
Headed to TJ in the AM. Any gear suggestions? I'm stocked on my British Dragon. But what the hell? Anyone?

wood78221 said:
Yeah dont waste ur money on that mexican garbage.

Almost 95% of my gear is from Mexico and it is far from garbage!

Stallion Labs and Univet Labs are two of the main labs that are doing really well at this moment that I am aware of. I have personally used Stallion Labs and many of my bros at the gym have used it with great results. Although I have heard that Univet is an awesome product as well, never used it, but I would love to try it.

There will be a new lab opening up called Vet Pharma soon, but you cannot get their gear yet that I am aware of. Keep your eye out for it though, it is a lab opening from on of the owners of Quality Vet and Denkall.

Good luck bro and let me know what you find. Shoot me PM or something.

Mexi gear is trash!! Wait, let me rephrase that ... Vet gear from TJ is trash (which is basically all they have available). I wouldn't even give it to my animals, and I'm not even being sarcastic. To each his own though ...

Sadly, its all the rave here in town with the younger crowds. What do they care anyway, huh? They're just looking for some summer muscle. & they only reason it still sells, IMO, is because people don't understand they have choices. I'd say it is safe to say that 95% of all Mexi (TJ) Vet gear is bunk. I see it almost daily. Unfortunately, I've also purchased some of this grossly under dosed peanut oil myself (back when I didn't have choices). I'm sure you might be able to find a good bottle every now and again, but with the counterfeiters out there the likely hood of obtaining a legitimate bottle with adequate hormone concentrations is slim to none.

On top of all this you have the feds to deal with. I'll admit, smuggling juice over the boarder is fairly risk free if your only bringing personal. I used to carry that shit over in my pockets. Even still, last time I checked its a minimum 10K fine. Is it really worth it?

Find yourself a domestic supplier &/or homebrew,
Sprt

DirtyD said:
Almost 95% of my gear is from Mexico and it is far from garbage!

Stallion Labs and Univet Labs are two of the main labs that are doing really well at this moment that I am aware of. I have personally used Stallion Labs and many of my bros at the gym have used it with great results. Although I have heard that Univet is an awesome product as well, never used it, but I would love to try it.

There will be a new lab opening up called Vet Pharma soon, but you cannot get their gear yet that I am aware of. Keep your eye out for it though, it is a lab opening from on of the owners of Quality Vet and Denkall.

Good luck bro and let me know what you find. Shoot me PM or something.
I'm to much of a woman to try to sneek gear across the border.

tj is only good i think for meds xanax and maybe some juice good ug is out and theres always british dragon why risk tj?

Yeah, got myself a good supply of BD stuff. Gonna pick up some clomid,nolva and xanax. Just thought I was missing out on something better :)

WTF r u doing said:
I'm to much of a woman to try to sneek gear across the border.

Fortunately I do not have to do that anymore! I stopped that some time ago and I have better ways of obtaining stuff. I can't get BD though, damn it! I would like to try their product since I have never heard a complaint about it.

Back