golden triangle cyp 250

house1

Community Veteran
well i am in my 4 th week of using the cyp 250. [ did try running prop but was not enjoyable at all so i stopped]

all injections are painless. my strength is increasing by the day. doing 315lb nose breakers today. i feel fucking awesome at present and had been feeling like shit running the tren and t3 alone.

i am starting to hold a bit of water!! i know it is not helping my diet:D . you can start to see it in my face;) what can i run with it to help with the bloat???

well anyway, i have run a few different brands of cyp before and so far this has got to be my favorite.

painless, strength starting to go up big time [watch out DB LOL] , very clean stuff, and not that expensive [please dont ask for a source i will not give you one]. yes i am holding a bit of water but hey its test.

all in all i am very pleased!! i like it better than the enanthate from another ug lab i ran this past winter.

anyone else try this stuff if so what was you take on it?

thanks stone

buffdawg, i am very pleased bro. i dont think you would be disappointed if you gave them a shot. i had a bunch of prop 200 of theres that stuff killed me pain wise.
i gave it all to one of my workout partners and he is getting awesome results from it with little to no pain at all

house1, it goin decent right now!
jus got done wit my first week gained 2lbs and getting some nice hardness.

But 1 big prob!! I rely on my gym owner to inject me.
So wit the tren bein EOD it sucks cuz he's training clients or is gone due 2 personal reasons, so this last week i just got 2 shots of tren in
:(

SO basically bro I need tren enanthate i think! But cant find it anywhere:(

Ill pm you in a sec bro!

250mg test cyp per week thats it? how old are you, how much do you weigh and how long have you been using/training? we need stats, etc.

Cyrus said:
250mg test cyp per week thats it? how old are you, how much do you weigh and how long have you been using/training? we need stats, etc.

Bro he's been around here a long time!!!IF you read his post he didnt even give doses, just the product.... You should stick around a while before you question someone who's been here as long as he has!!!!!! LAter..

Also IF you did a search of his posts you will see he has contributed alot to the board..

oh ok sorry! lol i just wanted to know what dose he was using as i was considering going low dose like 250mg per week to see what it gives me. but maybe hes doing more than that!

Back