GOOD read for NEWBIES

Man you guys rock. Thanks DRveejay. That helped out immensely! So is Sustanon (sust) 250 a test base AS? That is what I plan on using for my first cycle.

Justusgreen said:
Man you guys rock. Thanks DRveejay. That helped out immensely! So is Sustanon (sust) 250 a test base AS? That is what I plan on using for my first cycle.

I'm glad ;)

Sust is a great choice for a first cycle.

Be sure to post your:
age (approx)
height
weight
body fat % (if you know it)
years lifting
health conditions/concerns

and we'll help you design your 1st cycle bro!

No prob.I am 25yrs of age, a natural 6'3", 288lbs, and probably at 25% bf. I used to weigh 320lbs in highschool. Got into working out about 5 yrs ago, got down to 270lbs, but put some on in recent months. I plan on doing a cycle that JuiceAuthority suggested. Sustanon (sust) for 8 weeks
week1-250mg
week2-250mg
week3-250mg
week4-500mg
week5-500mg
weeks6-8 ~ 250mg
I also plan on using 23g x 1" 3cc pins to inject. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. My diet will be higher protein and moderate - low carb. I am firm believer in carbs are energy and shouldn't be extremely low to none unless you are competeing.

Justusgreen said:
No prob.I am 25yrs of age, a natural 6'3", 288lbs, and probably at 25% bf. I used to weigh 320lbs in highschool. Got into working out about 5 yrs ago, got down to 270lbs, but put some on in recent months. I plan on doing a cycle that JuiceAuthority suggested. Sustanon (sust) for 8 weeks
week1-250mg
week2-250mg
week3-250mg
week4-500mg
week5-500mg
weeks6-8 ~ 250mg
I also plan on using 23g x 1" 3cc pins to inject. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. My diet will be higher protein and moderate - low carb. I am firm believer in carbs are energy and shouldn't be extremely low to none unless you are competeing.

No need to ramp up or down! Those ththeories/old-school styles of cycling have been proven to be defunct!!

My suggestion: (If you plan to use only Sust)

weeks 1-10 500mg Sust
weeks 1-10 (20 mg nolvadex if needed/or 1/2 ml of Liquidex EOD)
12-14 Clomid

I forgot to ask you what your goals are?

Justusgreen said:
week1-250mg
week2-250mg
week3-250mg
week4-500mg
week5-500mg
weeks6-8 ~ 250mg

Hey bro.....I got this from THE ANSWER......goos read, I hope it helps you:

Sustanon Done the right way......
Okay, I was one of those guys who did sustanon as a first cycle. I did 250mgs weekly, back in 1990. Well, If I would've known then what I know now, I would've never used sus as a first cycle. Theres no way that a newbie can take full advantage of all the esters involved in a Sustanon blend.

As most of us know, Sustanon is a mixture of Four esters of Testosterone. It is comprised of:

Testosterone Propionate 30mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 60mg
Testosterone Isocaproate 60mg
Testosterone Decanoate 100mg

If one were to use, say, 500mg each week (2 amps), injected twice a week, that person would not be using the MOST effective Testosterone they could be using for their pesonal needs. This is because with the four esters, there are different release rates of Testosterone. Some of these esters of Testosterone will release quickly into the bloodstream, whereas others release very slowly into the bloodstream. This can result in a flunctuation of Testosterone levels, having peaks and valleys (up and downs). This is not the BEST environment for growth. The very BEST environment for anabolism is CONSTANT elevated levels of Testosterone.

So how should Sustanon be used to reap its full benefits and take full advantage of all of its esters? Well, considering the fastest acting ester in it is Propionate, you should inject it as often as needed to keep Propionate levels consistant, and all the other esters will obviously be constant as they are all slower acting than Propionate. This means Sustanon should be injected a MININUM of every other day, but preferably every day. So if you are going to use 500mg of Sustanon (sust) per week, you could take half an amp approx. every other day (break an amp open and inject 1/2cc, preload another syringe with the other 1/2cc and shoot it 2 days later) to help keep ALL of the Testosterone esters constantly elevated.

If you are going to inject only twice weekly, your best bet is to use a single ester Testosterone, one that is long-lasting such as Enanthate or Cypionate. It only requires two injections per week to keep these esters constantly elevated.

Hope someone finds this useful....:afro:

dr veejay check out my thread here titled "rookie need new ideas"after reading this thread i am thinking of injecting omna eod but in my thread someone says after the first week the omnas don't need to be eod but only 2 times per week..check it out dodah

Justusgreen said:

Sust 250 is a 4-blend testosterone Test prop 30mg, Test phenylpropionate 60 mg, Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg, Testosterone decanoate 100 mg. DRveejay is right, Sustanon (sust) 250 is a great first cycle. Personally I think 250mg's per week is too low a dosage. I would concur that a 10-week cycle of 500mg's a week will yield great results for a first cycle. You can count on at least 20-25 LBS with the proper diet.

Because of the blend of testosterones in Sustanon (sust) it seems to be recognized by the receptors for longer periods of time than the single esters like Enan or Cyp. Unlike other testosterone compounds such as cyp and enan, Sustanon (sust) leads to less water retention and estrogenic side effects. In my opinion, a person can use less Sustanon (sust) by the mg dosage and still get similar results. (I'm sure someone will argue this point).

DRveejay11 said:
No need to ramp up or down! Those ththeories/old-school styles of cycling have been proven to be defunct!!

My suggestion: (If you plan to use only Sust)

weeks 1-10 500mg Sust
weeks 1-10 (20 mg nolvadex if needed/or 1/2 ml of Liquidex EOD)
12-14 Clomid

I forgot to ask you what your goals are?

Well part of me wants to enhance my already genetically large body. And the other part of me wants to cut. Not shred but cut. Like Arnold Shwartzenegger when he was 19. I plan on doing cardio with my weights, and eating higher protein with medium-low carbs.hopefully I will get from 25%bf to around 15. Is this possible? And I wanted to use Sustanon (sust) because I have some muscles that are sort of lagging. People tell me I have huge shoulders, butI personally think my rear delts among other things are fallen behind. So hopefully with my training program and the Sustanon (sust) I'll get them blown up to my satisfaction...lol. Plus I want the muscle hardness. I hope I make sense, I dont' want to sound like I am looking for a quick fix because I have been at this for 5 yrs and have hit a rut. Thanks for the help guys.

Back