green top hgh, please help!

Faith1123

This is my first time trying hgh, Im 47 years old and I been working out for a while and was ready to start taking hgh. I recently purchased some hgh green top no labels plain white box...the source said it is jintropin, I have no clue if its legit. I had been on 8 weeks of riptropin that was legit. The one I have now when I pin myself there is a burn sensation but then goes away where the previous I had (riptropin) didnt burn at all. SO my concern is if this one I have now is the real deal. PLease help because Im new to the game and want to continue the hgh. Thanks so much.

Used the same ones last time, were great. Got an occasional red lump under the skin, would go away by the next day and would have a light burn during an injection once in a while too. Normal. Start my rips tomorrow!

There is a test you can do to see if it's hgh.
Place 3ius in a sterile vial, boil enough water to just match whats in the vial. turn off the heat and place the vial in the water for 2min.
It will come out milky white. Let it set for the rest of the day. In the morning if it's turned clear it's not real

There is a test you can do to see if it's hgh.
Place 3ius in a sterile vial, boil enough water to just match whats in the vial. turn off the heat and place the vial in the water for 2min.
It will come out milky white. Let it set for the rest of the day. In the morning if it's turned clear it's not real
From what I've read this test is bullshit

Thank you so much for the feedback. 3ius in the eve 5 days on 2 off sound ok? i know i need to run it at least 6 months. any suggestions to what i should cycle with it for a first time user? thanks guys for all your help!

Thank you so much for the feedback. 3ius in the eve 5 days on 2 off sound ok? i know i need to run it at least 6 months. any suggestions to what i should cycle with it for a first time user? thanks guys for all your help!
You're saying its your first time using gh right? Not first time using aas?

thanks brother for the reply as you can see i need help. first time for both. Only been on gh for about 10 weeks. my first 8 weeks was pharm grade riptropin. i wish i could get some more of that but i could only get the green top no label. thanks for all your help bro.

thanks brother for the reply as you can see i need help. first time for both. Only been on gh for about 10 weeks. my first 8 weeks was pharm grade riptropin. i wish i could get some more of that but i could only get the green top no label. thanks for all your help bro.
If this is your first time using gh or aas you shouldn't be using gh yet IMO, it's an advanced compound. If you're looking for a first cycle 12 weeks of test (cyp or enanthate or even sust) at 500 mgs per week and weeks 1-4 of dbol will work wonders. Depends on what you're trying to achieve though. Keep reading on this board and use the search button, there's a million posts of first timers and their cycles. Obviously you need to have all your post cycle therapy (pct) for after your cycle, this is prob the most important out of everything.

thanks bro for all your help. I am trying to cut up mostly. since i have already ran 10 weeks of hg should i stop and just trade the rest back in for the aas cycle?

thanks bro for all your help. I am trying to cut up mostly. since i have already ran 10 weeks of hg should i stop and just trade the rest back in for the aas cycle?

take some T3 with your growth and you will be happy if you are looking to cut up. Are you trying to put on a certain amount of size also or is the growht just for overall well being. Some stats would help too like...age, weight etc..

Back