Guess the body fat of this bodybuilder

Ghost124

What do you guys think? I am wondering if he is some freaky low number in order to take this photoshoot, or if he is comfortably like that daily. What's his bf percentage in your opinions?His name is Ross Edgley, a bodybuilder I follow.

3.jpg

111.jpg

Nobody can maintain a low percentage of body fat for lengthy periods of time. Definitely not comfortable at all... You have some learning to do...

6-7%. I'm about that at the moment, a month out from a show. You can't do it year round...maybe 8-9 is possible really.

Or if you DO it year round, you'll need to be on quite a bit of test, tren, mast/primo in and out plus HGH.

but yeah. chances are he would've cut a bit going into the photoshoot to look better.

Ask bigben for that kind of advice, his avatar is from a photoshoot

Id say hes between 5-7% . When i first started training the first year ever i started at about 150lb and went up to 164lb in maybe half year . Id say i was about 7% bf . maintained that year long just by eating the same and training hard . perfectly comfortable . Maybe not ideal for adding muscle mass , but its do-able . 6 years later and im about 220lb now 16%bf .

I have a client who maintains 5-6% naturally for a couple of years now and I'm convinced that it fucks your psychology up pretty badly - your body simply isn't made to stay that lean all the time.

Last edited:
reading all the replies, I kind of figured he was temporarily that low for the photoshoot. big question is: what is the lowest that you can maintain on a normal everyday basis? 9.5%?

I'd guess that he's around 6/7% as Onk says....

I managed to get to about 8% for my shoot, might have touched 7% in the morning but gained waterweight as the day progressed...

Could I have sustained this bodyfat percentage? - Not for long.... 1 week perhaps, but no longer than that....

The sacrifices needed to hit that conditioning were hard enough with a deadline... to sustain that discpline and self-sacrifice with longevity and no goal in mind would be my worst nightmare... I doubt it can be done.

Even physique and fitness models have their off-season.

Plus, bear in mind I am 44, sadly I don't have youth on my side any longer lol

I have a client who maintains 5-6% naturally for a couple of years now and I'm convinced that it fucks your psychology up pretty badly - your body simply isn't made to stay that lean all the time.

i too have a client that stays that low... but only because i dont take his calories up too high when i bulk him..

but i dont think he is 6%..

staying single digit bodyfat year round is hard enough honestly.. it takes great genetics..

44 years old same as Ben and a bit of endomorph. Yeah it's tough to hold that far long. I'm quite happy and content around 10%-12%

Guy in the pic is about 7%

Last edited:
Simeon Panda and his body buddy Ulysses seem to hold on to the singles year round but those dudes i'm sure are on all kinda shit coupled with pretty much never cheating year round, never drinking and never doing anything to compromise their physique

Theres a national level bodybuilder that trains at my gym, his name is daniel mcdonald. Iv seen him almost everyday for the last few years because hes there pretty much all day working with clients. This dude stays that lean year round, he seriously ALWAYS looks like hes contest ready. Its amazing. Dudes always in a great mood. One of the happiest and most outgoing people ive ever met. Although if i was on that level I'd probably always be in a good mood, too. Anyways, from what i hear, a lot of good pharma grade growth is probably what it takes to stay that lean, but who has that much cash for growth.

Simeon Panda and his body buddy Ulysses seem to hold on to the singles year round but those dudes i'm sure are on all kinda shit coupled with pretty much never cheating year round, never drinking and never doing anything to compromise their physique

It has more to do with their elite African-American genetics - I doubt their lifestyle is that limited.

Theres a national level bodybuilder that trains at my gym, his name is daniel mcdonald. Iv seen him almost everyday for the last few years because hes there pretty much all day working with clients. This dude stays that lean year round, he seriously ALWAYS looks like hes contest ready. Its amazing. Dudes always in a great mood. One of the happiest and most outgoing people ive ever met. Although if i was on that level I'd probably always be in a good mood, too. Anyways, from what i hear, a lot of good pharma grade growth is probably what it takes to stay that lean, but who has that much cash for growth.

GH alone isn't going to cut it :)

Back