GW501516/Clen/T3 Log FEMALE!

bootywurk

Hey guys! I had an account on here and it some how got deleted. Anyways, I made a new one so I could log my cycle. I am a little over halfway done with my clen/T3 cycle, and I just got my GW501516 and I will be adding that in tomorrow. My clen and T3 cycle without getting too specific has been 2 weeks of both, 2 weeks off of clen but still on T3, and now I am back on clen with the T3 for another two weeks. I started low with the T3 and got up to 70 mcg, and I am now on the taper down with T3. I can post the exact cycle later if you guys want. My plan with the GW is to start tomorrow at 5 mg. Once I kick the clen and T3 then I will go up to 10 mg of the GW. I am planning on running the GW for 8 weeks. Tomorrow morning I am going to take my weight and a few measurements that I will post. I am a 5"2 FEMALE! I train hard 5 days a week and the other 2 days I do some cardio. I am trying to lose some weight by the end of the year to get into competition prep (which will be 16 weeks starting in Jan) for my first bikini competition in May. Specifics and measurements will be posted tomorrow I hope you guys follow me on my journey to being a BEAST!

Back