GWP's t3 is LEGIT, whoa!

Running it w Helios as well. I'm swimming in sweat, and still eating non stop due to their wonderful ghrp-6. ;)

Good shit, what are you running it with and at what dose? I'm getting ready to hit a tren ace/test cycle and will be running a low dose of t3 w/ it.

Meat head in only running 25mcgs daily due to the fact that I'm not on cycle and don't want to go to high since t3 is strong and can eat my muscle up if I go crazy. Plus the Helios added I really don't need to. My buddy is on a test cycle right now w t3 and he's gaining and still shreddded. He started 25mcgs first week and then ramped up and down.

Week 1: 25mcg
Week 2: 50mcg
Week 3: 75mcg
Week 4: 100mcg
Week 5: 100mcg
Week 6: 75mcg
Week 7: 50mcg
Week 8: 25mcg

I run between 12.5mcg and 25mcg, just to stay lean while on cycle and still put on muscle.

Ive heard many great things about GWP, but which peptide would you guys suggest for a prop cycle of over all lean?

100mcg!!! I'd be 120lbs! Hahahaha! Potent shit!

Phantom have you ran any peptides before? How much prop are you using? Pm me if easier.

Do you have to refrigerate the research chems? Or is there shelf life at room temp pretty good? Also does anyone cap this stuff?

you should be g2g at room temp. Most important is light. Keep it away from direct light, in a cool/room temp dark place. Like a cupboard or drawer.

This is good to hear!!! Just picked up some of GWP's T3 can't wait to run it on my cutter..fuck only 4 more weeks and i'm there!!!

Back