Gynecomastia - Has anyone overcome this with medication?

Yotaru

Gynecomastia - Has anyone overcome this with medication?
I was just wondering if anyone here had or if you had to have plastic surgery, it's just surgery is so expensive and unafordable.

Thanks

I consider myself to be an expert on this subject, and the sad fact is NO there is no medication to reverse gynecomastia once it has formed. You may be able to overcome it early thru the use of high dose Tamoxifen 40-50mg ED that is if the tissue has not entirely formed. Are you sure it is gyno and not just estrogenic fat? If it was estrogenic fat i would suggest using Yohimburn(regular or DF) with NYC switching on and off with clen every 2 weeks. IF you really wanted to go extreme and did enough research.....I hear DNP will burn fat off of you pretty good but this is NOT I repeat NOT recommended, atleast by me.

Otherwise Surgery is the only option.

I remember a while back there were some people using a new gyno gel. Does anyone have any updates on that stuff?

Sometimes it can be reduced with tamoxifen

Dtsch Med Wochenschr 1984 Nov 2;109(44):1678-82 Related Articles, Links

[Testosterone and estradiol levels in male gynecomastia. Clinical and endocrine findings during treatment with tamoxifen]

[Article in German]

Eversmann T, Moito J, von Werder K.

Oestradiol-(E2) levels in serum were significantly higher in a group of 91 males with gynaecomastia than in a control group. The levels were highest in patients with testicular tumour, hyperprolactinaemia and idiopathic gynaecomastia. In gynaecomastia of puberty and primary or secondary hypogonadism, the E2 level was within normal limits, but the testosterone/oestradiol ratio was significantly reduced. Tamoxifen, at a daily dose of 20 mg, was administered over 2-4 months to 16 patients with gynaecomastia. Of twelve patients with painful gynaecomastia ten became painfree. Gynaecomastia regressed partially or completely in 14 patients, in only 2 was it unchanged. There was no recurrence of gynaecomastia after discontinuing tamoxifen. Side-effects did not occur. It is concluded that tamoxifen is a promising alternative to the surgical treatment of gynaecomastia.

i got pea size lumps that has just formed under both nipples. I got some nolvadex on the way. Hopefully I havent waited too long, though it isn't noticable but it hurts like hell and you can feel the shit when you press down on it. Going 60mg first day then 40mg till it feels better then 20 mg for the rest of the cycle. I really don't feel like buying any bras!!

Sadly, surgery is the only sure-fire option. For temporary swelling relief though, you can use that hemroid cream. I forgot the name of it at this moment.

~BB~

faslodex is kinda like a strong version of arimidex which is injected...dont see how it would make a difference.

Solving Gynecomastia from Roids

If you've had it for more than a couple months, the gland tissue has probably solidified to the point where meds won't make it go away. You're probably looking at surgery.

Here's a site that discusses a bit.

Here's another one:
this one is not geared as much toward bodybuilders though, but has a lot of discussion on the problem.

If you want to buy advertising send an email to Advertising@steroidology.com

Last edited by a moderator:
BS Letrozole reverses the lumps and gyno that was caused by puberty and steroid use. I experienced it myself years ago. It takes time.

Last edited:
I remember a while back there were some people using a new gyno gel. Does anyone have any updates on that stuff?

If you mean the DHT gel for the nipples...it was a good theoretical idea but not very effective, especially if the gyno has had time to set in.

I got gyno.. it came 3 years after i stopped lifiting... never had swelling like that even when i juiced... so i started 40mg of nolva foe 2 months and 6 weeks at 20mg and it eliminated almost everything... but perhaps i had too much oestrogen or fat... either way has worked well for me

I've seen BODYBUILDERS who really WORKED out to GET RID of their GYNECOMASTIA. But actually, it still showed. gynecomastia surgery is the best CHOICE you have.

for more info : alluremedspa.in/cosmetic-surgery/breast-surgery/gynecomastia.html

Last edited:
So is it only considered gyno if it hurts? I got a smallish lump under my right nipple but I doubt it's gyno because I'm an ectomorph, and it doesn't hurt even when I push it.

So is it only considered gyno if it hurts? I got a smallish lump under my right nipple but I doubt it's gyno because I'm an ectomorph, and it doesn't hurt even when I push it.

It doesn't have to hurt to be gyno. I got mine cut out last October. It's just now starting to look really good. The doc said he took all the gland tissue and there was no chance of it coming back. I still take precautions though. I'm glad I got it done. My lumps were small but enough to make my nips stick out. The mass of tissue he removed was a lot more than what you could feel through the skin. It goes deeper than what you think it does. By the way, this thread is 10 years old.

Back