Had a bery bad reaction to preworkout drink yesterday

49ER

I am ******!
So im really not the type to take preworkouts or very many supps at all, its no secret preworkouts are not healthy. My gym has several sample open jugs to whoever wants to try them. I took 1 scoop of Ronnie coleman shit and within a hour i couldnt see 15ft in front of me. Everything was blurry as fuck!

I was worried driving home i was dripping sweat and just horrible vision. I took a shower but still couldnt stop sweating and i had horrible chills. That shit ruined my whole day. I told my friends and one of them got the same reaction but one of the others said he was fine when he took it. There is no point to this story im just never taking any stims again ever lol

I knew that you were a mere mortal....

Seriously tho, I never take any of that prework shit. I don't even drink caffeine. It would probably kill me!!

I am tuff once i ran out of pins so i broke the top off my tren vial and stabbed it into my bicep cuz i had to train legs i let it absorb for 24 hours before removing the vial

Haha all the shit you take and a little bit of Pre workout gets you harder up princess ;-)

So im really not the type to take preworkouts or very many supps at all, its no secret preworkouts are not healthy. My gym has several sample open jugs to whoever wants to try them. I took 1 scoop of Ronnie coleman shit and within a hour i couldnt see 15ft in front of me. Everything was blurry as fuck!

I was worried driving home i was dripping sweat and just horrible vision. I took a shower but still couldnt stop sweating and i had horrible chills. That shit ruined my whole day. I told my friends and one of them got the same reaction but one of the others said he was fine when he took it. There is no point to this story im just never taking any stims again ever lol

we finally found 49ers criptonite! but seriously hows your glucose levels now? glad your feeling better.

Last edited:
we finally found 49ers criptonite! but seriously hows your glucose levels now? glad your feeling better.

Im good now thx..... My glucose should be fine just got blood work less than a week ago. Must be a ingredient in there that my body hates

all natural pre-workout i take--

Beet root extract
L-arginine
taurine
creatine
2 - pop tarts
water
salt

no caffeine or stims pre-workout.. stupid idea, cause caffeine is a vascular restrictor . not the brightest idea for a pump.

49er , with your blurry vision and chills. something in the pre workout could of effected glucose levels and caused you to go Hyper-Glycemic. vision issues are pretty common with that

Last edited:
Im good now thx..... My glucose should be fine just got blood work less than a week ago. Must be a ingredient in there that my body hates

But on a serious note some of that shit is Fucked up I've taken a couple that have made me spew and feel like I've over dosed on ecstasy lol not good curse is my favorite mango it gives you a nice hit of energy without the shitty sides good after a long day at work when you need a kick in the ass to get going

There is no way I could get in the gym and kill it without a pre-workout, my days are just too damn long and exhausting.

Back