Happy Mother's Day to our fellow mother BB chicks!!

Friscochick

Hey gurls!! I just want to be the first to say Happy Mother's Day! I hope Sunday goes wonderfully for you!!! and shows you how much you ROCK!! for your accomplisments,not only by bringing this beautiful child(s) in to the world, but also by looking wonderful in the process!!!

Go moms!!

PS: Lets share the stories on Monday... I already got a gift from my three year old.. a lil 14k gold necklace heart pendant with cubic zerconium!! ahhh!!! hee hee!!!

You lucky gal ! Good for you.

Happy Mothers Day to you Frisco and to all the "mothers" on the board cuz goodness knows this board is full of them ;)

Foggy Doggy said:
You lucky gal ! Good for you.

Happy Mothers Day to you Frisco and to all the "mothers" on the board cuz goodness knows this board is full of them ;)

Thx FD!! hope your mom has a great m day too!!

Friscochick said:
Thx FD!! hope your mom has a great m day too!!
Thanks girl....she will.....after church we're going out for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and then to an antiques show ;)

Love your avatar......woof, you and Phoenix have joined the ranks.....nice to see some gals with "balls" so to speak :)

How sweet!

Bri was so excited about her class project for us Mom's..She already gave me my homemade gift. A rainbow potholder. She was sooo proud of herself.

My mom still has all the stuff I made for her when I was a kid!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's!

Awww Happy Mothers Day to you too Frisco!! That was very sweet!!

Vix...that picture is so great! Being a mom on Halloween rocks!

Happy Mother's day to everyone!

Sunday is my b-day too...every 6 yrs. it falls on Mother's Day. Just one problem with that...hubby and I work together and he works for me for Mother's Day and my birthday so by the time's he's off, the day's mostly over. I know my mother planned this when she was giving birth. ;) I'll have both his and my parents over for dinner...gonna pick up some sushi and shrimp cocktail to munch on, then ordering Chinese food. We're celebrating my b-day on Sat. night so I'm gonna be in no condition to do any real cooking myself. hehehe

I agree Mrs. P....It's one of MY favorite times of year with Bri. Kids are the best gifts on earth!

Happy EARLY Birthday too you as well!:kiss:

Happy Bday Mrs P!!!! MUAH!!

VIX- damn nice pics girl whoa!!

FD- Cheesecake Factory?? We have one here too!! Dont tell me your in the BAy Area???

My little girl had her school play tonight...she got the role of Sandy in Grease. OMG...my little baby has grown soooo much! She's got dark brown hair but wore one of my blonde wigs...we lightened her eyebrows so they'd match decently. LOL She's not even remotely shy anymore...she got up there and did her solo's like a little pro. Sometimes I wish I could stop time for just a little while. It all goes by so damn fast. Thank goodness for video, ya know? :)

Back