Has anyone heard of quality gear labs?

Pump~N~Swole

I purchased some test enanthate called quality gear labs. I've never heard of them before, can someone help me and tell me alittle about this lab, do they have a website is it underground is it legit? Please dudes let me know for I inject it in my body...

Easto said:
Shouldn't the research come before the purchase?

I did do some research on other forums, but when you need test when your half way through ur cycle you sometimes take chances. I heard from other forums it was good stuff before I bought it.

so far ive seen two different QGL bottles. im not sure who's producing them, but from their early lots, they had holograms.
the new batches that ive been seeing dont look the same. there are no holograms and the labeling looks totally different

Personally, i like to talk to as few trustworthy peole that have used a new product on the market.......This is especially true if it is an UG Lab..

enrage said:
so far ive seen two different QGL bottles. im not sure who's producing them, but from their early lots, they had holograms.
the new batches that ive been seeing dont look the same. there are no holograms and the labeling looks totally different

Yah well heres a photo of it I took with my shitty web cam, it's a newer batch and it has a hologram, check it out!

ment to be very good.......... i spoke to a few bros on a nother board about it.... but for the life of me i cant remember which board it was...

sorry to dig up dirt from 2003 but i just piked up some test e and this is my first time seeing this QGL. my lables different, any suggestions? no hologram

DSCN0765.jpg

well if he is still around which i doubt, he owes me and one of my boys a couple G's or quite alot of tren cuz he hasn't answered back since sept

Back