Have no ai- only have nolva?? Please help

RealKattMiefer

Guys I need ur help
First I want to say thank you in advance for your input. This forum has helped me tremendously towards making this decision.
About me & my situation:
29 years old
Amateur mma fighter
Coming off 4 month rehab from acl surgery
Before the layoff it was 2 a days 6x a week
4 days technique 2 days technique and strength/conditioning

This is my first cycle. I'm desiring only increased recovery time & getting my strength back to or above where it was before surgery- not seeking weight gain
Below is my cycle. My source is an ex Mr Pittsburgh bodybuilder from the 80s so I trust him however he is older and set in his ways. Long story short when he delivered the goods he only had the test and the Nolva and stated he will have to find me the Adex. I'm guessing he got popped cuz this dude is off the grid last 2 weeks and none of us have heard from him. Can I run the test only and then Nolva of shit starts to get funny in the nips? Or am I better off waiting it out until I find a reputable Adex source?? I had gyno back when I was a teen but it was removed years ago. It's all gone and i look great but I don't wanna take chances . What do u think?? I've had this gas 2 weeks and I'm ready to go! Lol but I wanna be smart. Cycle and pct below . what do you guys think?

TEST E
500mg week
Weeks 1-12

ARIMIDEX (was the best plan)
.25 mg- 0.5mg every 3 days or EOD depending on any noticeable u wanted sides
Weeks 1-12

Weeks 15-18
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Weeks 19-20
D aspartic acid

Again I appreciate you guys taking the time to give it to me real!!

If it were as simple as replacing adex with nolva, nobody would use an ai. Read the beginner cycle stickys and the ology faq's thread. Plenty of useful on why you use an ai instead of a serm.

As far as your cycle plan goes, run your ai and hcg up to pct. That is also explained in the ology faq's thread.

Not necessary to use hcg on 500mg of test E. . Would it be usefull ? Of course, but surely not needed. I would recommend you find another source because without an AI you're runnings after trouble. Big trouble if you're prone to gino. . High estradiol level can cause a lot of problem during your cycle and even ruin it. Its your first cycle, you dont know how your body will react with that amount of test, maybe you re super prone to gyno and your body is reacting super bad to high e2. In my honest opinion, dont do it until you get a Proper AI. Oh and dont forget the mid cycle blood test to know if you're properly controlling your estradiol level and to know if your gear is legit !

Good Luck bro, you ve done your research

Not necessary to use hcg on 500mg of test E. . Would it be usefull ? Of course, but surely not needed. I would recommend you find another source because without an AI you're runnings after trouble. Big trouble if you're prone to gino. . High estradiol level can cause a lot of problem during your cycle and even ruin it. Its your first cycle, you dont know how your body will react with that amount of test, maybe you re super prone to gyno and your body is reacting super bad to high e2. In my honest opinion, dont do it until you get a Proper AI. Oh and dont forget the mid cycle blood test to know if you're properly controlling your estradiol level and to know if your gear is legit !

Good Luck bro, you ve done your research

Both pots are right on OP ! Welcome to the board :wavey:

Use Google and you can find your Arimidex easy and get it within a week. I would wait if I were you on the AI... You came to the right place for your Q's so please use the help and get your AI and PCT ready before you begin.

AS said above don't forget to be ready for your BW..

You have time to read up more as you await your products.

Back