Having problems cheking out at Osta-Gain.com?

maniac0614

Osta-Gain Rep
Please use Google Chrome or Firefox.
Internet Explorer seems to have problems checking out in the website.Thank you

Firefox and Google Chrome are better internet browsers anyway...... just saying.

THIS GUY IS A MANIAC

Google Chrome has messed up my laptop everytime I have tried to use it. I end up having to delete it everytime. :noway:

I tried to make a purchase last night from osta site and I could not finish my checkout do to site issues I guess.

Oh well, if chrome or firefox is needed to buy from this site then I will take business else where. Plus, I guarantee there are alot more people using internet explorer browsers then anything else.

You need to update your browser to the most current version and you probably wont have to install other browsers. Sounds like you may have an older windows platform as well that is incompatible and having software conflict with other programs like google chrome. I assure you we have no serious site issues and my customers have no problems making purchase but you for some reason. Maybe you should take a computer class and learn to work your computer as well.
Google Chrome has messed up my laptop everytime I have tried to use it. I end up having to delete it everytime. :noway:

I tried to make a purchase last night from osta site and I could not finish my checkout do to site issues I guess.

Oh well, if chrome or firefox is needed to buy from this site then I will take business else where. Plus, I guarantee there are alot more people using internet explorer browsers then anything else.

Yea maybe they are the reasons. But there are plenty of sites to choose from (they may not have as good of prices as osta-gain does) but work just fine w/ any ol' browser so w/ that said, thanks for the suggestion sir.

Last edited:
Back