HCG..Help

Railrunner

I know 10000iu's is enough for a proper post cycle, but it doesnt look like they sent me enough sterile water? Is 2ml's enough for 10000iu's of HCG?

is the solvent bacteriostatic water? i think you have to mix it with bacteriostatic not just sterile water, or it wont last 30 days. i might be wrong.

Oh it probably is bac water.
They only sent me 1ml of BAW with 5000ius Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). I 'm gunna do 500ius ED. And with 1ml of BAW, thats very small injections. Should i get more BAW and add to the 5000ius to make the injections easier?(Examp: Mix Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5000ius to 10ml BAW thus making 1ml = 500ius)

Any Help???????:(

Railrunner said:
Oh it probably is bac water.
They only sent me 1ml of BAW with 5000ius Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). I 'm gunna do 500ius ED. And with 1ml of BAW, thats very small injections. Should i get more BAW and add to the 5000ius to make the injections easier?(Examp: Mix Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5000ius to 10ml BAW thus making 1ml = 500ius)

Any Help???????:(

Dont make things harder on yourself. Just mix the solution, and try to get .1ml into 10 slin pins.

I also would prefer small inj volumes b/c i inject Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) sub-q.

Good luck

Back