HCG Method Options Feedback!!

DeeCee

Alright so heres a quick summary on test only 500mg a week and looking to do 14 to 16wks I know a little longer than advised but it times perfectly with some other life events falling between shots and pct so I'm not trying to do pct or bring drugs in Mexico at my best friends wedding but if I have to I'll off board earlier. . I'm 4 weeks in now and my hcg came in late so I have 5000iu. Testes have definitely shrank a bit although since it's my first cycle I don't know how to judge what is moderate or minimal. Maybe lost 1/8 of the size? This leaves me with a few options I'm looking for feedback on as I've read alot of conflicting shit on hcg:

Option 1 (16wks of test)
wk 8-18 250iu twice weekly
Pct wk 18-22

Option 2 (16wks of test)
Blast HCG which I need some advice on dosage and timing, 500iu/day for the 10days leading to first nolva/clomid?

I could get another bottle if I had to but I hate to be that guy but I'm running out of money!

I would personally run it the entire time.

Slamming testicles with HCG at the end seems like starting our car 5 minutes before we need heat and keeping the engine revved up. Estrogen issues have been brought up a lot with HCG.

Testicles produce testosterone so keeping them full and functioning makes more sense to me so they are full and functioning when the PCT drugs cause our brain to send LH and FSH.

I got ya, just wondering if since they have already shrunk if it would now just be better to blast em at the end with armidex to continue estrogen control.

I'm not experienced cycling, but in general avoiding atrophy is best. Testicles or anything else. Muscles, bones range of movement ect.

Trying HCG amd adex would take experience running them to know the dose. "dialing in".

I would possibly run 250 iu per week with maybe a blast during the last week or two of test to finish the 5k iu.

Back