HCG reconstitution question

daan69

Its a Celebration Bitches
my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is made by Loeffler.

it comes in 2 vials one of powder one of water

it makes 10000iu

my question is... i only want 500iu or so a week, that would put me at 20 weeks, which is WAY past when the shelf life ends.... someone on this site posted that it only lasts 60 days... does anyone know for sure? If thats the case, it will only last me 8-9 weeks.

My cycle is going to be either 12 weeks or 16 depending on how i feel at week 12... if i take 500iu every week i have no problem throwing out the remainder 3000iu of it (if i go for 16 weeks)...

is there any way to make half of it? or make the whole thing, and freeze half of it to thaw it out after week 8?

p.s. A lab where my friend works injects Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) into rats, and they get theirs already reconstituted and frozen.

daan69 said:
my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is made by Loeffler.

it comes in 2 vials one of powder one of water

it makes 10000iu

my question is... i only want 500iu or so a week, that would put me at 20 weeks, which is WAY past when the shelf life ends.... someone on this site posted that it only lasts 60 days... does anyone know for sure? If thats the case, it will only last me 8-9 weeks.

My cycle is going to be either 12 weeks or 16 depending on how i feel at week 12... if i take 500iu every week i have no problem throwing out the remainder 3000iu of it (if i go for 16 weeks)...

is there any way to make half of it? or make the whole thing, and freeze half of it to thaw it out after week 8?

p.s. A lab where my friend works injects Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) into rats, and they get theirs already reconstituted and frozen.

You could freeze it I guess. If you felt comfortable you could pull the stopper (in as sterile environment as possible) and try and eyeball half of it into another vial. Then just reconstitute that half.

This is one reason why I don't use ANY Loeffler products anymore. lol

RJH8541 said:
You could freeze it I guess. If you felt comfortable you could pull the stopper (in as sterile environment as possible) and try and eyeball half of it into another vial. Then just reconstitute that half.

This is one reason why I don't use ANY Loeffler products anymore. lol

idk how wise it would be to eyeball it, since most of the powder i have gotten in Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) amps has been hard... plus i dont wanna risk an infection..

a loeffler Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 10000iu in vials cost me about the same as a 5000iu would in amps

plus i needed to buy somthing else on the man's list to get over his minimum $$$

daan69 said:
idk how wise it would be to eyeball it, since most of the powder i have gotten in Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) amps has been hard... plus i dont wanna risk an infection..

a loeffler Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 10000iu in vials cost me about the same as a 5000iu would in amps

plus i needed to buy somthing else on the man's list to get over his minimum $$$

I know how it is, I just didn't like their Liquid Dbol or their HCG. Why don't you make all 10K iu, draw it into slin pins, and then freeze half of them. Maybe that will work for you without worrying about eyeballing it!!

RJH8541 said:
I know how it is, I just didn't like their Liquid Dbol or their HCG. Why don't you make all 10K iu, draw it into slin pins, and then freeze half of them. Maybe that will work for you without worrying about eyeballing it!!

damn i bought their reforvit simple too (dbol 25mgs)... oh well i guess thats the plan with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for now.

Store it in a bunch of slin pins, and freeze all the ones you dont need. Thaw them as you need them. Do not refreeze then thaw any of it over and over.

Back