HCG use and Optimal Storage by 3J

My last frozen syringe of HCG has the same effects as the fresh one from the vials.

For some reason I can get nipple sensations from HCG if my TRT dose AI is barely keeping my E levels low enough to keep sore tits away. I also can feel a rise in test after the injection with sex thoughts and also a better mood in general over just test/AI.

I've went off using HCG a couple times and months old frozen HCG will cause growth and a slight ache in my testicles with raises in testosterone.

One freeze may cause a small amount of damage but it definitely add to the time it can be kept.

I slowly draw my slin pin filled to the dose and then just a small amount of air. I then freeze the slin pins needles up so the air bubbles are by the needles. After thawed a slight tap when frozen, empty air and then injection works and has feelings of 6 month old frozen HCG.

A supplier told me that it is possible to expose the hCG to higher temperatures (20-25°C) during the shipment without having any damage if immediately, after having received it, the HCG is stored in the fridge.

I don't know if I can believe to his statement since I read everywhere that the hCG must be stored at cold temperatures ALWAYS.

What do you think?

Last edited:
A supplier told me that it is possible to expose the hCG to higher temperatures (20-25°C) during the shipment without having any damage if immediately, after having received it, the HCG is stored in the fridge.

I don't know if I can believe to his statement since I read everywhere that the hCG must be stored at cold temperatures ALWAYS.

What do you think?

How long would exposure be? is your source reliable and trustworthy or is this your first time with them?

(credit to cybrsage for this idea)

The biggest issue with hCG is its very short shelf life and inability to tolerate heat. The vial has to be kept refrigerated in order to sustain anywhere from 30-60 days shelf life (most prescriptions will only give a 30 day shelf life for hCG). As a trt user myself I find that my hCG expires long before I get a chance to use it all, wasting my money down the toilet.

One of the members on the forum had an ingenious idea for extending the shelf life of hCG so it doesn***8217;t go to waste. hCG is usually refrigerated in the same temperatures as food giving it the 30 day shelf life. As with most things, colder temperatures extend shelf life. The shelf life of hCG is doubled when frozen. Cybrsage came up with a nifty way to do this.

Last edited:
Thank you, casanovaaa for your answer!

How long would exposure be? is your source reliable and trustworthy or is this your first time with them?

(credit to cybrsage for this idea)

The biggest issue with hCG is its very short shelf life and inability to tolerate heat. The vial has to be kept refrigerated in order to sustain anywhere from 30-60 days shelf life (most prescriptions will only give a 30 day shelf life for hCG). As a trt user myself I find that my hCG expires long before I get a chance to use it all, wasting my money down the toilet.

One of the members on the forum had an ingenious idea for extending the shelf life of hCG so it doesn***8217;t go to waste. hCG is usually refrigerated in the same temperatures as food giving it the 30 day shelf life. As with most things, colder temperatures extend shelf life. The shelf life of hCG is doubled when frozen. Cybrsage came up with a nifty way to do this.

It's my first time from them, I usually get this kind of stuff locally from my friend who has his own trusted sources.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to find hCG locally anymore and so I'm tryng to find a source able to ship it from EU to Italy, however, none of them can ship it in a cold package.
After having read all the post about hCG in this forum, I understand that it is not safe to store it at higher temperatures so I wonder how all the sources I found pretend their hCG to be valid if they ship it in the wrong way!!

Without hCG I can't start my cycle and so currently stuck.

I post the answer received by the supplier since I think it could be interesting for some beginner users (like me):

Why would we ship unmixed hcg in cold packages?
It has to be stored cold when it has been mixed.
Now it comes in powder form and water in different vials which you have to mix then it has to be refrigerated.

If that's true, then when the hCG is not mixed, it can be exposed to higher temperatures so it can be shipped safely even w/out a cold packaging.
I thought that it should be stored at cold even when it is not mixed.

Can you confirm this sentence, please?

I post the answer received by the supplier since I think it could be interesting for some beginner users (like me):

If that's true, then when the hCG is not mixed, it can be exposed to higher temperatures so it can be shipped safely even w/out a cold packaging.
I thought that it should be stored at cold even when it is not mixed.

Can you confirm this sentence, please?

get the powder form and get started.

Thank you again! :)

Just to be sure: are you suggesting the spermiogram or the echography for the testicles? :)

A semen analysis, also called "seminogram" evaluates certain characteristics of a male's semen and the sperm contained therein. It is done to help evaluate male fertility.
Thats what you want.
an echography just give you a detailed map of your interior by using the reflections of high-frequency sound waves to construct an image of a body organ (a sonogram); commonly used to observe fetal growth or study bodily organs.:rainbow: but basically you can check that by grabbing your nuts and feeling them out.
Just be sure to do that when your around the fellas and if there are any ladies around.
Makes you look more Eyetalian and thus bigger in size......:toilet:

Last edited:
:laugh3:

I was talking about the testicles echography because I had one few years ago and I found out that one of my testicles has a volume that is lower than the average (9 ml vs 12 ml).

So I was thinking about the echography as a tool to check if my boys are shrinking :)

By they way, the spermiogram is the fastest solution:)

Last edited:
***128513;***128513;

I was talking about the testicles echography because I had one few years ago and I found out that one of my testicles has a volume that is lower than the average (9 ml vs 12 ml).

So I was thinking about the echography as a tool to check if my boys are shrinking :)

ohhhh, my bad, sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes that would be usefull to make sure the doodaas are well sized.

***128513;***128513;

that or have the wife check each day. She will be able to tell you right away and for free. :sperm:

that or have the wife check each day. She will be able to tell you right away and for free. :sperm:

Nice advice! May be to be more accurate, I could ask to my wife and also to some other chick so I can have more than one opinion :dienewbie

Jokes aside, however, thank you for your tips! I will do like you suggested

Nice advice! May be to be more accurate, I could ask to my wife and also to some other chick so I can have more than one opinion :dienewbie

Jokes aside, however, thank you for your tips! I will do like you suggested

the more chicks checking the homies the better you will be my friend.
just to be sure,:3some:
looking forward to your logs!

I finally got my HCG and it comes in ampules of 1000 UI.

It seems pretty easy to prepare the solution (I also found a video tutorial on youtube), however, they say it is not recommended to split the dose for later use.

I should inject 500 UI two times per weeks, so it should be 0.5 ml for each time.

The problem is: should I just throw half of product each time? Or as it has already been said on this topic, I can store it to use it for the second doce during the next 3 days?

If yes, how can I store it? In the same syringe?

Thank you!

Back