Heisman Winner is..............

He's pretty much screwed . . I don't think he's got a prayer to play NFL ball anyways. Too many good QB's out there right now. Bad timing . .

DaLinkWent said:
He's pretty much screwed . . I don't think he's got a prayer to play NFL ball anyways. Too many good QB's out there right now. Bad timing . .

very true

Again? Yeah I suppose . . . .

Personally I liked Adrian Peterson

Hawaiian Silky said:
very true

Are you guys kidding? Several teams need to pick up a good QB to build their franchise on. Off the top of my head: Buffalo, Miami, Tennessee, Oakland, Dallas, Washington, Tampa, Arizona, San Fran, and probably a couple others. It doesn't necessarily have to be Leinart, but they these teams have old qb's that need to be replaced or young ones that just aren't working out.

Buffalo - Last time I checked Bledsoe still got some juice in the tank and I'll bet they make the playoffs. Not great like New England days but I'll take the experience anyday!

Miami - Yeah Feeley isn't the greatest but they'll keep him cause they don't know any betterand Garrett . . .well he sucks

Oakland - Am I the only one who saw Kerry Collins throw for 5 td's last week? Too bad he has COMPLETE shit for a supporting cast including his backup

Washington - I'll give you that, Brunell is GARBAGE and Hasselback ought to quit and go on The View with his HOT wife and Ramsey is a POOR excuse for quarterback

Tampa - Brian Griese (he never got a fair shake in Denver but will be good in Tampa and Brad Johnson is one hell of a backup

Arizona - I think Cade McNown has a decent shot to be sucessfull Navarre is a TOTAL waste and an embarassment to the Michigan football program

San Fran - Yeah o.k. nothing but complete SHIT and that's putting it NICELY

Back