Hello and Testosterone discussion

BiggerGuy156

Hi. I'm BiggerGuy156 and I'd like to talk to people who are using Testosterone. I am thinking about getting into the use of it for better health and weight loss. I know it can be useful for all sorts of things from bodybuilding to general health. I have a 73 year old friend who has been using testosterone, specifically Enanthate for several years and he has the body of a man 20 his junior. He has never had a sick day since he started using it. He tells me it could help me with my weight loss.

So I would like to talk to people whoe use Testosterone and their experiences.

BiggerGuy156

Testosterone creates an enivoroment that is more optimal for burning fat, than that of someone with low Testosterone. It increase muscle mass and decreases cortisol which aids in fat loss.

However it is not a fat burner, you need to diet and excercise for it to work.

Previous to using testosterone... when I would diet, I found I didn't lose as much fat and lost muscle... now I'm about 15lbs heavier, with lower body fat.

It's also a great mental booster and overall well being.

Hi. I'm BiggerGuy156 and I'd like to talk to people who are using Testosterone. I am thinking about getting into the use of it for better health and weight loss. I know it can be useful for all sorts of things from bodybuilding to general health. I have a 73 year old friend who has been using testosterone, specifically Enanthate for several years and he has the body of a man 20 his junior. He has never had a sick day since he started using it. He tells me it could help me with my weight loss.

So I would like to talk to people whoe use Testosterone and their experiences.

BiggerGuy156
can you share with us your 73 year old friends diet, workout routine is like to stay that fit? how much does he dose? thanks!

I am 74 years old and have been using TRT for almost 4 years. I keep my test levels at or a little above the top end of the normal range. I am very happy with my results.

Cycling is my favorite recreation, and TRT has improved my cycling tremendously. I am now the fastest guy and fastest hill-climber in my cycling group even though I am almost the oldest. Before TRT I was a little below average. Buddies ask me how I got so fast, but I don't tell them about TRT.

My weight has not changed from when I started (about 150#), but I look much more muscular and have more definition.

No significant adverse effects. Blood lipid levels, BP, and HCT are all good. The only problem I have is occasional tendinitis (inflamed tendons) in my shoulders. This seems to be caused by lifting too much weight. I think my muscles have gotten stronger than my tendons can tolerate. Going easier on certain exercises seems to be the cure.

I am 74 years old and have been using TRT for almost 4 years. I keep my test levels at or a little above the top end of the normal range. I am very happy with my results.

Cycling is my favorite recreation, and TRT has improved my cycling tremendously. I am now the fastest guy and fastest hill-climber in my cycling group even though I am almost the oldest. Before TRT I was a little below average. Buddies ask me how I got so fast, but I don't tell them about TRT.

My weight has not changed from when I started (about 150#), but I look much more muscular and have more definition.

MY last ongoing cycle the same results and I am 66 yrs next month.

No significant adverse effects. Blood lipid levels, BP, and HCT are all good. The only problem I have is occasional tendinitis (inflamed tendons) in my shoulders. This seems to be caused by lifting too much weight. I think my muscles have gotten stronger than my tendons can tolerate. Going easier on certain exercises seems to be the cure.

If I may complement you Virginian , Ha you are the only one on this forum older as a user then me I think. Some might like to hear from you more......

SO TO: OP this is good solid findings because I can attest the same. My immune system is fantastic. If I get sick it does not last but a day or 3 at most. However I don't gat sick much at all. BUT I have many tendons and joints that are a problem. Deca helps much but I live on an unacceptable amount od Ibuprofen.

Prominent ED and sexuale problems can ensue but with a few ancillaries this can be over come. Remember that when we alter one hormone we have to counter act and deal with some other.

My overall belief for an man over 50 is it is a good thing and can make a world of difference in a mans life to be better. HOWEVER if interested one must do an almost exhausted amount of reading and asking Q's on a forum like O'logy. I might add that there is conflicting info on some other forums but O'logy has rarely been in conflict with it's members and all I've seen is truthful advice from the most experienced users and with their added book knowledge. Hence most proved by the books and experience.

Stick with us, read all the stickys / google and come back with more Q's. We recommend safe use of AAS .
Good Luck

TRT is fantastic. It drastically increases your quality of life and has many other proactive health benefits.

In regards to weight loss it is all dependent upon your diet. TRT does increase anabolism and other forms of muscle building properties so increase in muscle mass and decrease in abnormal fat is seen in a majority of patients. Genetics do play a role in this as well

Dr B

Back