Help! I seem to be bloated in the abdomen area while running TEST E I TAKE AROMASIN

zk7

Help !

I started my Test E Cycle and i seem to get bloated in the abdomen area and when i take Aromasin / Clomid (i know its for post cycle therapy (pct) but i dont have nolva) , anyway so what happens is that i feel more bloated after taking ANTI E like Aromasin or Clomid, it seems to enflate my stomach.

I'm on 500mg of Test E and only took 1 shot so far and i guess ill just take 1 cap of 12.5mg of Aromasin every day and that should suffice for all the Anti E concerns (gyno bloat etcc all packaged into 1 med Aromasin right?)

Aromasin will block gyno bloat etcc so thats good.

How long does it take to "feel" Test E ?
its been almost 1 week now and i dont feel much , slight increase pump in the gym.

Also is it OK to cut while on Test E (i know its a bulker) but i noticed i have alot of fat lately and im thinking of cutting and gaining muscle at same time might as well do it on Test E.

waiting replies.

Also does Whey concentrate cause bloat? Cuz im taking whey concentrate and i FART ALOT and got stomach pains cramps cuz of it, u think whey concentrate is contributing to the bloat?

i got this huge 33lb Sack of Whey concentrate at very low price, the isolate version was more expensive.

zk7 said:
Also does Whey concentrate cause bloat? Cuz im taking whey concentrate and i FART ALOT and got stomach pains cramps cuz of it, u think whey concentrate is contributing to the bloat?

i got this huge 33lb Sack of Whey concentrate at very low price, the isolate version was more expensive.
It's cause it's shit protein, and probably cuz you're lactose intolerant to a degree. That means anything that has dairy in it will give you gas and upset stomach. And will also bloat your stomach and make you not feel well.

Stick with food.

Actually when I used to take Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Isolate, the 10lb one, i used to get LOTS OF RASHES and stuff. And I thought it was the sweetener causing it.

When i take unflavored concentrate, i get no rashes but i fart alot. i guess all in moderation. I guess ill just take less whey protein concentrate.

I eat plenty of dairy products, cheese, milk, never had a problem. Except Optimum nutriton causes me alot of problems.

So you think the Clomid/aromasin or TEst E can cause abdominal bloat???

aromasin will remove the bloat and is an anti e. clomid is not! test e should kick in about 2-3 weeks so stick it out a little longer! as far as a cutter or bulker that will depend on your diet...u can cut on just about anything! why are you taking the clomid with the aromasin?

Actually i'm not taking clomid with aromasin. Clomid is for post cycle therapy (pct) and thats why I have it.

However, i read somewhere that Clomid and Nolva are nearly identical in action and that they both perform near identical action and taking clomid while on cycle would prevent ur Testes from being atrophied.

Also i read some people take HCG while on cycle.

Anyways , will Aromasin WILL remove or PREVENT GYNO not only bloat!!

This is important will aromasin prevent gyno or even remove it should it happen. or completely prevent it 100% ?

it does not allow the conversion to estrogen, there for no gyno nor those types of sides. and i would say more like 90%! but thats a good thing you wont a little estrgen. it is in small amount beneficial while cycling!

if your stomach is bloating is probably due to insulin issue, which androgens can aggravate. Either do some cardio and/or take insulin sensitizers like glucorell.

also increase pottasium and decrease sodium.

Back