Help trouble with tren ace and test cyp cycle

Johnnyboyy

I just recently started a cycle of tren ace and test cyp takin 500 mg of each a week takin one injection of test cyp once a week of 500 and tren eod equalling to 500 mg a week also.. I've been at it 2 weeks but I sorta got a problem with my dick I get hard when I with a chick but it's hard to maintain it hard and have sex can any one help what else can i take while on the cycle I got Clomid for pct but not takin nothing else on cycle with my stack I'm new to this so plz help me out

what Ai are you taking, HCG?? whats your cycle layout, what are your stats, AGE, WEIGHT, HEIGHT, CYCLE GOALS ETC. ETC. ETC. have you done bloodworks?? did you even read up on any steroid profiles before you did your first cycle?

you need to be taking an AI and a dopamine agonist like caber. should never of started your cycle without having those two things.

You should probably stop your cycle before things get worse and do pct. Next time read up on how to do a proper first cycle and get everything you need beforehand...

Tren history...it s a very potent im drug and 5 f k n 00 with no experience is just reckless.

It s food and rest not drugs.

Easy fix when you start to get soft ill jump in i got the same problem so well just switch out back and forth

I just recently started a cycle of tren ace and test cyp takin 500 mg of each a week takin one injection of test cyp once a week of 500 and tren eod equalling to 500 mg a week also.. I've been at it 2 weeks but I sorta got a problem with my dick I get hard when I with a chick but it's hard to maintain it hard and have sex can any one help what else can i take while on the cycle I got Clomid for pct but not takin nothing else on cycle with my stack I'm new to this so plz help me out

The problem is test cyp is a long ester while tren acetate is a short ester.

If you use test cyp & tren ace, then you should wait 10-14 days before you start the tren ace.

You can inject test prop & tren ace at the same time since they are both short ester.

Cypionate and Acetate are two different esters.
If you use test cyp, then you should wait 10-14 days before you start your tren acetate. Because it takes longer for cypionate to be "ready" since it is longer
ester while tren acetate is shorter ester so it is fastly "ready".

If you wanna pin them at the same time you can use test prop & test ace instead. Another option is test cyp & tren en.

I think you better post your full cycle first including your pct so people can give you advice.
I would have:
HCG,
arimidex, &
caber (in case you need it, it's always good to have) on cycle too,

PCT: clomid & nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate).

I am by far not an expert but I wouldn't inject anything without reading all over forums available lol. Good luck man.

Back