HELP WITH BRIDGING?! Novice...

megax

ok here is the deal. This was my 1st cycle, so I took a pretty relaxed
approach, and wanted to test out the waters....

I have been on Gear for roughly 15 weeks now. Using spurratic
dosages of sustanon and dbol without a significant break, I was sick for 1½ weeks (bad flu) so I had stopped all injections and orals.

I have injected about 27-250mg amps of Russian (Cyctahoh)
Sustanon. And taken roughly 400 Thai Dbols.

The total amount of Sustanon taken was 6750 mg/ 15 weeks.
The dbols total 2000 mg / 15 weeks.

I am up to 238lbs with roughly 8-9% body fat, I gained 26lbs of mean mass, and
incredible strength gains (405 lb T-Bar rows for 6-8 reps) also my arms are up from
19" to a healthy 21".

My question is as follows, I have about 6 amps of sustanon and 80 dbols left
I have recently found out about the benefits of bridging. Had I known earlier
in the cycle, I would have stopped and briged at 8 wks, but ohwell, too late now.

I also have 10 ml of 200mg Deca, as well as 10 ml Test Enenthate/200mg, 10 ml Test Propinate/100mg 30 ml of Finaplix-H.

I was planning on doing a Fina / Enenthate / Prop combo after finishing
with my Sustanon cycle.

The dilemma is, that I was told to bridge for at least 5 wks with Deca (1 cc / 200mg every 7 days) before continuing with the rest of my Sustanon and dbol combo. What do you guys think of that?

Also should I take a break after I finish the sustanon & dbol combo, before starting my Fina / Enenthate / Prop coctail?

Any thoughts? I need an experienced body builder to help me out, any help will be appreciated...

Thanks in advance....

SInce you want to bridge....
Take 10mg of dbol every morning, while doing your clomid therapy. Stay on that for about 4 weeks after your clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) therapy is done. Then start another cycle. Your HPTA should get going again (maybe not 100%, but close), and then you can hit it again. Just my opinion.

You have done one cycle and you want to bridge. How bout trying to recover, let your body get going again, maybe get some blood work done and then hit it up.

jcp2 said:
You have done one cycle and you want to bridge. How bout trying to recover, let your body get going again, maybe get some blood work done and then hit it up.

I gotta agree !!

I really think you need to think this over a little more. On your next cycle...... I hope you plan it out much better than taking sparatic doses as you did for your first.

StoneColdNTO said:
I gotta agree !!

I really think you need to think this over a little more. On your next cycle...... I hope you plan it out much better than taking sparatic doses as you did for your first.

I have to agree with this also, those seem like crazy amounts to me for a first cycle..but hey, who am i....

IMO, i would let my body recover, and did you by cahnce hit the doctor and have liver values etc...checked while on or planning on it after...i am curious to see where they would fall...

E

StoneColdNTO said:
I gotta agree !!

Definatly......Recover and Rethink bro! This is your body your dealing with and you only have one of them!

Back