help with next cycle

nattydread

"EASY SKANKIN"
whats up guys . been a while since i have asked or been on this site . reason is i took some time off . but i am back and my ? is that i am starting a new cycle and i have too much stuff to pick from ... my problem is that i have not worked out for about six months for medical reasons . now i am good to go and i have a chest full of goodies that i have saved up. at this time i am 5'11" and weight is 225lbs with to much body fat(way to much fast food while i was hurt). any ways i have Winstrol (winny) 50mg, deca 300mg, Sustanon (sust) , anadrol 75mg . so what should i or how should i use my stuff. just to make this a little longer i have already been working out for a month and it has been 6 months since my last cycle which was a a 3 month cycle.

After a six month layoff, I would recommend training natural atleast for another two months or so. I would focus on losing bodyfat and just getting back into the routine of working out.

its been a month to the day and i cant wait any longer so someone plz help a homie out. since last month i have got a hold of some tren e 200mg to add to the mix. what should i use / what will be the best combo ?

go with some Sustanon (sust). 750 mg a week and tren e at 600mg a week! run that for 12 weeks or so! jmo!

i have sust 250 but i dont know what to mix it with . i like tren but would it be to much to add the deca or anadrol with the test(sust 250) and tren?

nattydread said:
whats up guys . been a while since i have asked or been on this site . reason is i took some time off . but i am back and my ? is that i am starting a new cycle and i have too much stuff to pick from ... my problem is that i have not worked out for about six months for medical reasons . now i am good to go and i have a chest full of goodies that i have saved up. at this time i am 5'11" and weight is 225lbs with to much body fat(way to much fast food while i was hurt). any ways i have Winstrol (winny) 50mg, deca 300mg, sust , anadrol 75mg . so what should i or how should i use my stuff. just to make this a little longer i have already been working out for a month and it has been 6 months since my last cycle which was a a 3 month cycle.

without touching on the medical point/bf % and training etc and assumming you used the gear you mentioned before i would prob hit test/deca and maybe kick start it with the a-bombs.

I would probably hold off, you are coming off a break anyways. Your receptors will probably respond quite well.

Back