Help with trt😩

Sassypants

Hi, I'm new here and looking for some suggestions .... had a full hysterectomy a couple yrs ago, been going thru menopause ,
I've tried pellets , creams and pills ,
The doctors can't seem to get my levels correct. ( there low , then high, etc) I don't feel myself, gaining weight (I eat healthy) low energy
Haven't tried the test injections , any suggestions ? Ide appreciate any help , thank you

Hi, I'm new here and looking for some suggestions .... had a full hysterectomy a couple yrs ago, been going thru menopause ,
The doctors can't seem to get my levels correct. ( there low , then high, etc) I don't feel myself, gaining weight (I eat healthy) low energy
Haven't tried the test injections , any suggestions ? Ide appreciate any help , thank you
welcome....

https://worldofroids.to/ recently got my stuff here and noticeable results can be seen. Hope it helps!

Back