Help with Winstrol

hey guys..lookin into starting a cycle of winstrol....going for the shreaded look...im 6'3....about 230 pounds.....My questions are:

1. How much to i take daily? (# of miligrams...should i pyramid it or start on high doeses??)
2. Knowing not to surpass a 6 week cycle...wolud the off period be 6weeks also? (6 weeks on 6 weeks off) or should there be a longer off period??
3. Is there any kind of post cycle therapy (pct) for winstrol...such as nolvadex or HCG??
4. How fast should i see results??

Please send feedback ASAP....Thanks

Scarlet Knight 8 said:
hey guys..lookin into starting a cycle of winstrol....going for the shreaded look...im 6'3....about 230 pounds.....My questions are:

1. How much to i take daily? (# of miligrams...should i pyramid it or start on high doeses??)
2. Knowing not to surpass a 6 week cycle...wolud the off period be 6weeks also? (6 weeks on 6 weeks off) or should there be a longer off period??
3. Is there any kind of post cycle therapy (pct) for winstrol...such as nolvadex or HCG??

1.Have you done a cycle before?
2. The Winstrol (winny) will not really make you cut, the diet and cardio will help with that. Winstrol (winny) will make you loose dense and harder if you have a lower BF already.
3. You should include Test with it if you are going to use it.
4. If you do use Winstrol (winny), go with 50md ED, and test at 300-500 weekly.

Id research proper post cycle therapy (pct) as well, something such as Nolva, or a mix of Clomid and Nolva, HCG could be used as well.

Scarlet Knight 8 said:

Oral or injectable? Is Winstrol (winny) the only thing you are going to use or are you stacking it with something and if so what? Need more info from you!

I personally have used Winstrol (winny) (injectable) for more than 6 weeks. Time on = time off for almost every steroid or cycle. I sometimes break that rule a little early cause I hate being off, yet not always a wise idea. I get results within two weeks.

Scarlet Knight 8 said:
I was going with Winstrol (winny) oral.....and yes it is a Winstrol (winny) only cycle....

I have done Winstrol (winny) and Anavar together with good results. Although I am not too sure I would do a Winstrol (winny) only cycle!

As brooklyn said, goals?

I used Winstrol (winny) 50mg eod inject for about 7 weeks. It hurt like a mother fucker, it fucked with my liver functions, and my bf is too high to see any really good results....enjoy.

Just drink it, its all the same. Im not a big fan of Winstrol (winny) only cycles either.

I'd rethink a Winstrol (winny) only cycle but if your dead set on it, 50 mgs daily if they are tabs.

Back