Hey Knicks, Nice Draft

YanksWS96

The Price is Wrong, BITCH
Who the HELL is Renaldo Balkman??!!
Who the HELL is Mardy Collins??!!

:dunno:

Isiah just gave another big "screw you" to the Knicks fans by selecting two unknown players, when UConn boys Marcus Williams and Josh Boone were still on the board (for the Knicks first pick). To make matters worse, the division rival Nets got BOTH players!

No, I'm not a Knicks fan (thank God). I'm just making fun of them for being stupid. AGAIN.

Any Knicks fans out there? http://www.selltheknicks.com/.

All basketball fans are welcome to comment (not just Knicks fans).

Isiah=over-rated
Isiah=complains-like-a-soccer-player

Knicks must always suck for it is in their destiny. War Kobe.

Im a huge knick fan and its very sad to see this team turn into a laughing stock which it really is because isiah is an idiot. i have the feeling he plotted this his whole life to destroy the knicks and he did. fuck you isiah..... fuck you and if that fat fuck dolan doesnt fire you soon fuck him to. Go Knicks!

they need to get rid of marbury, get rid of francis, the knicks are looking for a "quick turnaround" and thatsa just not going to happen. Yes, they do have a good team ON PAPER, but you can tell that the chemistry isnt there, that marbury HAS to go, he cant win. No matter where hes gone, he hasnt won, he can put up points but cant win. Isiah Thomas, what a horrible choice for a head coach, just horrible.

Tsaunders said:
they need to get rid of marbury, get rid of francis, the knicks are looking for a "quick turnaround" and thatsa just not going to happen. Yes, they do have a good team ON PAPER, but you can tell that the chemistry isnt there, that marbury HAS to go, he cant win. No matter where hes gone, he hasnt won, he can put up points but cant win. Isiah Thomas, what a horrible choice for a head coach, just horrible.

T-Wolves figured out he can't get it done and shipped his sorry ass OUT

So did the Suns. Everywhere Star-bury has gone and then left has got better after he shipped out. Coincidence? I don't think so.

taxingted said:
The one team more poorly run than my Jail Blazers.

jail blazers, i like that...... they have a whole bunch of problems. it started with rasheed's loud mouth, but u guys did have Sabonis, what a name, sabonis

Tsaunders said:
jail blazers, i like that...... they have a whole bunch of problems. it started with rasheed's loud mouth, but u guys did have Sabonis, what a name, sabonis

Bail Raisers is the other one. Sabonis was easily the favorite Blazer of the last 10 years to any Portland fan. His final year here though he got homesick because his wife did not travel with him to the US, probably due to the fact she got busted twice for drunk driving within a year of each other. That and when that turd Wallace threw a towel in his face during a game, who could blame him for staying home?

I am actually happy about the draft, it should expedite the demise of Isaih. I grew up watching the knicks every night. I haven't watched a game in years.

I want to see Isiah Thomas and Matt Millen (Gm of the Detroit Lions) quit and start up there own consulting firm. It would be the greatest day in sports history.

Back